Travel buddies for Oz 2018/19

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddies for Oz 2018/19

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2018-02-09

Hi guys,
I’m 18 and from Ireland. While most other people in my year are going straight to college, I’m planning on taking a gap year-ish from November ‘18 to the end of July 2019 before starting university. I’m hoping to start in Australia on a WHV with lots of travelling of course! And then on to South Africa for a month of volunteering maybe. I’m just looking for a couple travel buddies to go with me and I’m open to suggestions on times,dates,destinations etc. 
Message me if you’re interested, thanks grin

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-05-16

Hey I’m loooking to travel to aus this year for a year myself would be good to meet up on the way as going alone let me know cheers ☺️

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2018-02-12

Hey smile I’m also looking to travel Australia end of the year hopefully so have plenty of time to save!  Originally from Ireland also lol!

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2018-01-28

Hey guys
I was kind of in the same boat when I cam to Australia I was 19 when I first came out and I came out on my own. I done this tour though called welcome to travel Melbourne. It was insane. The guys who run it also sorted out my bank account SIM card and all the important stuff I needed and also helped me find my farm work so I can do my second year. Of course we done fun stuff too like skydiving beach days and road trips. The group I was with was incredible and I’m actually travelling the east coast with some of them now. Highly recommend guys!