Travel buddy’s for Australia 2018

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy’s for Australia 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-05-16

Hi my names j

Wanting to travel to Australia and I’m going alone wanting get to meet new people that are wanting to Travel Australia so that I have company ☺ open to options and ideas really easy to get along with and enjoy having a laugh and meeting new people ☺ Feel free to message any plans Cheers J

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2017-04-26

Hey mate, I’m 26 and from Glasgow I plan to go out to Australia in May/June time as well on a WHV.  I plan to fly from Edinburgh to Brisbane and kinda see what happens from there,  also will prob do abit of New Zealand and SE Asia too.

Cammy

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-05-16

Csim99 - 12 February 2018 05:21 PM

Hey mate, I’m 26 and from Glasgow I plan to go out to Australia in May/June time as well on a WHV.  I plan to fly from Edinburgh to Brisbane and kinda see what happens from there,  also will prob do abit of New Zealand and SE Asia too.

Cammy

Alright mate you got ya flights or anything booked??

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2018-02-20

Hey Jay,

My names Jasmin, I’m 24 years old and am living in London.

I am hoping to head out to Thailand around the beginning of June but eventually plan to get a flight over to Sydney, they do an ozintro there that looks pretty amazing and is an opportunity to meet other people- https://www.ozintro.com/ - I then have a 2 week placement volunteering in Cairns from the 3rd September. I will be travelling alone and don’t have any other plans and so would be great to fill the gaps somehow. Perhaps we can discuss ideas? Feel free to add me on Insta: jaziep