Counterstrike Gimps

Post Reply New Thread

Counterstrike Gimps

deleted-user

Awww, well i can say one thing, soupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoup

deleted-user

I play CS Source quite a lot and enjoy it alot. Nothing better than coming home from work, sparking up a J and playing CS for a couple of hours. And you sir, sound like the gimp if anything, if people enjoy it then live and let live man, no need to come on the boards and start banding keen players as ‘gimps’.  rolleyes

deleted-user

i tired playing CS:SOurce but found that i was crap at it and the ppl on it would snigger at all the rubbish players. Anyway i have my pro evo 4 which is enough for me and the online league which i play is much friendlier

deleted-user

I play it a couple of times a week.  Two of my mates ahve even gone so far as to join a clan.

That’s not for me, though.  I play as a bit of fun etc - but it seems clan people are too arsey/strict/nerdy.

My only gripe about the game, is the people who moan about cheaters etc (using their super geek words like noob etc).

And it is funny to shoot your own team now and again…. to keep them on their toes :wink:

RankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 673

Joined 2001-12-31

My flatmate is a bit of a CS geek, but not in a disturbingly bad way, although he did try joining a clan and playing league games. One of the teams they played took it so seriously that they started complaining of cheating as soon as they were losing, so pathetic.

RankRankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1815

Joined 2004-07-30

hello lads.

sorry for the interruption but just so you know, i watched an indie american movie last ngiht and it’s soooooooo CS - ish though in a horrible way (imagine two high school kids having a shooting spree in their school ..) ... it’s called Elepant btw. hope i dont sound like iv’e side-tracked from this topic

Total Posts: 4626

Joined 2002-12-31

[quote=“MikeHurley”] Nothing better than coming home from work, sparking up a J

Good call!  LOL  LOL

deleted-user

(imagine two high school kids having a shooting spree in their school ..) ... it’s called Elepant

Isnt that film based on the Columbine Massacre?

Total Posts: 1815

Joined 2004-07-30

sorry, i mean Elephant.

Yup, i think that’s the one. Apparently he even shot his own brother who participated with him in the shooting spree.. crazy. but the ending was stupid . because there was no ending.

deleted-user

I have CS: Source, though I prefer Medal of Honour, of which I have been known to play for up to four hours on the trot. I am in a clan, and I have a headset and I do play matches. But believe me, I’m a “light” player to some people of which I have known.

People shouldn’t be too sceptical of internet gaming, there’s a whole world there, with some great people, and of course a lot of a***holes who play. Often more “lamers” than nice people unfortunately.

In the end, “geeks” aren’t really doing any harm to anyone. Everyone has their own way of relaxing. To me, watching TV for more than an hour is deathly boring, because I just don’t find it interesting.

deleted-user

Even if I found playing endless CounterStrike entertaining (haven’t played it, but it looks decidedly “meh”wink, I don’t think I could bare being around the kinds of people that hang around on these internet games; homophobes, racists, narrow minded little geeks with nothing interesting to say. It’s just depressing. There is SO much else to do with your life.

deleted-user

hey all. I play counterstrike some evenings and the occasional day off when I not in the mood to read or to go out. But it is quite funny at the threats you get from the minors on there. Starting to loose interest in the game and any games at that but wish i could afford a new mountain bike so i could carry on touring the uk.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 142

Joined 2005-12-31

played CS a few times, dont think much of it though… I’m a gig AvP2 fan tho!

deleted-user

Meh, I played WoW for a bit, but it got boring. Never played Counter Strike but the pathetic little kiddies that play it are a running joke all over the world now, so I don’t think I’ll start.

I get my geek on over movies instead raspberry

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-07-25

Hey, There are you looking for gaming headset.cool mad
http://wikifo.com/best-wireless-gaming-headset/