RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 478

Joined 2006-07-14

hey guys
Im heading off to Chicago for a year to study and sadly I wont be 21 until the following February!! I have decided to get a fake ID, but I have no idea where to get a convincing one!! Dont know if ill actually ever use it cos Ive heardg etting caught can get u deported!!
Has anyone any good suggestions as to how to go about getting one?

deleted-user

Wouldnt have a clue!  Looks like it’s coca cola for you! 

LOL

Just Kiddin   :wink:

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2006-07-14

lol! I dont mind not being allowed to drink - its not being able to go out with everyone else thatll be the annoying thing!

deleted-user

True!  That would be a bummer.  Do you look 21?  Older?  I dont know how strict they are over there, or if they ask EVERYONE for ID when going in somewhere… but if they’re anything like here- you’d be okay!  Lol.

When are you leaving?  How many months when you’re there til your 21?

RankRankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 5762

Joined 2006-07-14

8i dont know for sure, but i have heard that a few places let you in if your 18 + but if your over 21 you get a stamp on your hand so you can drink, but dont quote me on that!

if i was you id wait till your there coz then you may have a better idea of wot sorrt of id they’d take etc!

so glad im 21 now lol

deleted-user

so glad im 21 now lol

I know!  Me too, I never wanted to go America til I was.  So it works out that by the time I get to LA, Ill be 23 anyway!  8O

RankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 842

Joined 2006-07-14

OK, first of all getting a fake ID is unethical. I was offered a new ISIC card in both Mumbai and Bangkok and had to turn it down!

But if you can justify it to yourself, you’re going to the USA to study, right? When you get there and fall in with a new bunch of people one (or more likely all) of them is going to know how you can do it. Just pick the person who’s already got one and you’ll be fine.

And if you fail to get one,here’s how to buy beer when underage: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1726964/

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2006-07-14

I know having a fake id is unethical and I have never had one until now but I spent last summer in the US and would have enjoyed it so much more if I could just have gone out with everyone else. Plus the course Ill be studying is a post grad course and so all the US students Ill be meeting will all be over 21 and I fear that Ill end up getting left out if I am not able to take part in all the activities on offer. I dont even know if Ill use it - Ill probably not be able to actually use it without feeling really uncomfortable!
Problem with waiting til I get there is that apparently the security guys are all pretty clued up on US fake id’s and recognise them. Apparently the best way to get away with it is to use an Irish/British one and they wont recognise that its not real.
Also they card everyone - no matter how old u look. If ur 35 theyll still card u. So Ive no hope!!

Total Posts: 6269

Joined 2005-12-31

If you’re heading to Bangkok you can get a British Driver’s Licence pretty cheap… wouldn’t hold up under DVLA inspection, but will get you into a bar.

If it helps, I’m in the states quite a lot with work and I’m 23, I haven’t been carded in a while…

Total Posts: 6019

Joined 2006-12-07

OK, first of all getting a fake ID is unethical.

“Sod that ethical shite, I need a beer.”  :wink:

deleted-user

ethics? i wouldnt worry about them man, in this case!

i have worked the past two summers!

either
1. get a mate, who looks like you, to send off for a new drivers licence and buy his old one off him- make sure he is over 21 wink and not like 40…cuz that prob wouldnt work!

2. i joined the england football supporters club and put the wrong dob down and that was photo and that worked everywhere

3. buy them from those places in the back of fhm they are like 20notes…

4. wait till your out there and to be honest a load of the kids wont be drinking so just habg with them and get folk to pick up beers from a liquour store for ya and drink in your dorm!

5. if you know someone from isle of man, get part 2 of their driving licence and use that as their licences come in two parts…

these are some of the capers i pulled until i was 21…they all worked fair good too…or in some places just slip the bouncer $20 and he will turn a blind eye! that is the expensive option

also try get something with height, eye colour and hair colour as one place actually REFUSED MY PASSPORT as it didnt have this on!

mf.

Total Posts: 1550

Joined 2006-07-14

My mate did his entire degree at an american university, so he was just 18. A lot of college kids are in the same boat and he says there are loads of parties every weekend and getting hold of booze isnt a problem

Them under 21 places I believe are semi-mythical and the ones I have seen I have been told are shite.

In America they do legally have to id you if you look under 40 so carrying one is essential, I got a fake ID in this country from one of the ads in the back of FHM because in Bolton it was easy to get in places when i was 15/16 but when I went into upper sixth everywhere started ID’ing as places were being raided and it was like something Im used to and enjoy being taken away

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2006-07-14

thanks guys!
I know what u mean about drinking in dorms - thats what we did last summer and house parteis and all are grand, its just that I want to be able to go out and get into proper clubs and bars!
The fake id’s u buy from the back of FHM - are they actually any good? do the look proper? The risks of getting caught are bad - deported and never being allowed back in the country!!

deleted-user

narr all they do dude is confiscate them…just make sure you having something with a HOLLAGRAM [sp?]

Just dont get caught by the cops, but to be fair, they wont be bothered…i mean i had fake id on me, when they tried to arrest us because there were 14 of us in 1 hotel double room and they didnt care…take ur real drivers licence out just incase a cop stop and cards you, then you cna show him your real one!

Easy…dont worry about it too much just make sure you have something.

some times they work, sometimes they dont. just think of the times they do work as bonuses because you’re not allowed to drink so sometimes you just gotta grin and bare it.

mf.

Total Posts: 6019

Joined 2006-12-07

I still remember the thrill of getting into a nightclub for the first time when I was 16, purely through the art of blag… crazy times. Would never happen nowadays.

I got so shanted, great evening!  LOL

Total Posts: 5495

Joined 2006-04-29

:evil:  :twisted:  :x Lot of illegal things are going on here then !!! See, what has happened to today’s youngsters. All fault of CO2 emission and climate change.  :evil: