Hottest Girls of Gapyear.com - Vote thread!!!

Post Reply New Thread

Hottest Girls of Gapyear.com - Vote thread!!!

deleted-user

Since Wristy demanded it….

Here it is!!!!

Ok, if we copy the girls system you get 3 votes and you rank your the girls u vote for in order.

top girl gets 3 points, 2nd gets 2 points, 3rd gets 1 point.

i can take this system unles you guys want a 1 guy fvotes for 1 girl = 1 point system.

let me know.

and as I aint been voted int he girls one yet, i am holding back my votes lol.

wink

RankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 659

Joined 2007-01-30

Since Wristy demanded it….

Here it is!!!!

Ok, if we copy the girls system you get 3 votes and you rank your the girls u vote for in order.

top girl gets 3 points, 2nd gets 2 points, 3rd gets 1 point.

i can take this system unles you guys want a 1 guy fvotes for 1 girl = 1 point system.

let me know.

and as I aint been voted int he girls one yet, i am holding back my votes lol.

wink

yes walkin good idea m8 i know where my votes are going anyway!!

deleted-user

swish.

so are voting on girls that post regualr or any girl, coz there are same real hotties that never post on this site lol

RankRankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3090

Joined 2007-01-03

Savi you owe me at least two points honey! :wink:
Naw, vote for someone pretty…. I predict that SarahQ and Jonesy will come out somewhere near the top:D

Ru X

Total Posts: 11379

Joined 2006-06-29

i can see ill be getting no work done this afternoon either!

Joined 2006-06-29

swish.

so are voting on girls that post regualr or any girl, coz there are same real hotties that never post on this site lol

how can you know there are hot girls on here if they dont post? do you just randomly read people profiles? LOL

deleted-user

you know I think myself an honest man, so I will be honest here..

Ruth, your a hottie, it can’t be denied. i don’t know if I can vote for you tho coz you hate me so much.

come on guys, get the votes in and girls, feel free to persaude us wink

deleted-user

swish.

how can you know there are hot girls on here if they dont post? do you just randomly read people profiles? LOL

haha nope!

But the home page shows the new members that have joined and members chnaging their photos and thats when I see how hot they are!

RankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 659

Joined 2007-01-30

you are right about there being alot of hot girls on here but im going to make my choice based on looks and convo’s ive had with girls on here!!! im going to keep my picks to the girls who post regularly!!!

Joined 2006-06-29

swish.

haha nope!

But the home page shows the new members that have joined and members chnaging their photos and thats when I see how hot they are!

ah right, i dont tend to use the homee paage i go straight to the ‘most recent posts in tthe past 24hrs’ bit. good to know your not a profile stalker though :wink:

i think ruth likes you, you can feel the sexual tension in your heated arguments LOL

Total Posts: 6019

Joined 2006-12-07

you are right about there being alot of hot girls on here but im going to make my choice based on looks and convo’s ive had with girls on here!!! im going to keep my picks to the girls who post regularly!!!

same here…

deleted-user

ok, its regular postsres then.

maybe when it its done and dusted, some1 can start a seperate thread for “hottest girls of gapyear.com but never post” lol

I didn’t go to the leeds meet, I feel I was at a disadvanatge in that hot guys thread.

Joined 2006-06-29

these posts could go on forever ‘the hottest gapyear currently gapyearing’ could be next

Total Posts: 3090

Joined 2007-01-03

Lol, I have to go, but I’ll check and see who’s winning later…. bye y’all! Have fun….

Ru X

Total Posts: 5762

Joined 2006-07-14

and then afte that one sarah we could have “hottest gapyear memeber recently back from there gapyear”

Joined 2006-06-29

hottest gapyear at the camping meet!