GY Banter Thread

Post Reply New Thread

GY Banter Thread

RankRankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 5762

Joined 2006-07-14

hey,

this is for everyone who posts alot everyday!

this is so we dont hi-jack other threads as they are used by people to get good usefull advise! and if we hi-jack them all its going to make it difficult for not only ourselves but others that use these message boards!

my idea was instead of latching onto what ever thead is at the top of the page in the morning when we all get to ork, we just pick this one up where we left off! other wise we’re guna really piss off the big cats at GY! and we dont want to be ding that!

Total Posts: 1222

Joined 2007-04-24

Good idea Harriet!!

Random question - the speedometer in my car made this noise yestarday BOING 8O ....and now the speed just stays on zero! ....Im pretty sure it is illegal to drive a car round when u have no idea how fast ur goin - does anyone know how much it may be to fix??

On a Happyier note - check out my Pirate Camping weekend pics!! Campin in rain can be fun!! Arrrrhhhggg!!

deleted-user

ur a legend Harri, thank u! ...hmm i dread to think of all the things that will b said on this thread! ...oh the possibilities r endless!  :D xx

Total Posts: 2433

Joined 2007-02-22

Good idea Harriet!!

Random question - the speedometer in my car made this noise yestarday BOING 8O ....and now the speed just stays on zero! ....Im pretty sure it is illegal to drive a car round when u have no idea how fast ur goin - does anyone know how much it may be to fix??

On a Happyier note - check out my Pirate Camping weekend pics!! Campin in rain can be fun!! Arrrrhhhggg!!

No I think its fine,,,if it made a ploppy plop plob sound your fucked as a amsterdam hooker after a stag party

Joined 2006-07-14

Good idea Harriet!!

ok it is illegal but on the up it wont add the miles onto you mileometer! if it made the nose BOING it maybe thet the wire thing has popped off and needs to be put back on, which shouldnt cost much at all, in fact i could do that for ya….... if i lived near you! if you its not then i have no idea, i only know that much coz it happened to my 1st car!

Total Posts: 1222

Joined 2007-04-24

No I think its fine,,,if it made a ploppy plop plob sound your fucked as a amsterdam hooker after a stag party

Nah - deff was a BOING!!!

Wont be adding miles u say Harriet :D .....hmmm might just leave it till the meet then il let u fix it! lol. :wink:

Joined 2007-02-22

ok another random thing..was talking to a girl on the phone few minutes ago from uk about work..

got talking anyway and found out that there is no such thing as red lemonade in UK…whats that all about and surely untrue

Total Posts: 4587

Joined 2005-06-29

sounds like the speedo cable has broken.  I’d get it changed, not sure how much it is though.

Total Posts: 4587

Joined 2005-06-29

got talking anyway and found out that there is no such thing as red lemonade in UK…whats that all about and surely untrue

Never heard of red lemonade… is that similar to red diesel? :D

Red cola is what you get here.

Joined 2007-02-22

Never heard of red lemonade… is that similar to red diesel? :D

Red cola is what you get here.

It is true then,,fuck me,,,red tk lemonade…lovely with southern comfort..

deleted-user

ok another random thing..was talking to a girl on the phone few minutes ago from uk about work..

there is pink lemonade and tizer and those panda pops that come in all diff bright colours that send kids crazy from the e numbers but dnt think there is anythin called red lemonade!

deleted-user

not heard of red lemonade here McNapper but I think we had it in Australia….

I used to get it at the Sizzlers resturants there, gorgeous stuff tho isn’t it technicallt cream soda?

I knwo you can get 2 forms of cream soda, one a yellow-gold colour and one a red colour. Both are gorgeous but not seen them in the UK at all!

Joined 2006-07-14

oh my god, if you lot rememeber a few weeks ago i mentioned i was going out for my mates birthday and it was fancy dress, moulin rouge themed, so we ordered some corsets off the internet to be believed to my work as i was the only one with a credit card, but they didnt turn up in time so i cancelled them! however they sent a booklet thing with all the stuff the sell, but my boss didnt know i had order the corsets so opened the mag in the morning before i got to work, and showed all the boys, only problem the web site is kinda like an ann summers web site and now they all keep asking me to modle certain things from the mag and askign if im getting a dildo etc im sooooooo :oops:  im never guna live this down, mainly coz they sent 2 free (nasty) thongs and they said that i hve to wear them to work and show them all! i cant beleive this web site did this!

just so you know its not my step dad who opened it it was my other boss!

deleted-user

LOL  thats funni Harri!

Free thongs! .... whats the magazine called?! lol :wink:

Total Posts: 6023

Joined 2007-04-07

iam going tommorow on me   sex trip :D i got a wallet of thia bhatt cash to spend :D

Joined 2007-02-22

Ha ha Harriet,,,ah fuck them,,You should leave dildos and thongs all round the office and then start staring all the male staff outta of it

Boss left early and told me to take messages on the phone..I hope he wont mind that I took the wire outta the back off the phone 30 seconds after he left