medical placement and travel help!!!

Post Reply New Thread

medical placement and travel help!!!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 168

Joined 2007-03-04

Hi
I was thinking about working in a hospital for a month in either peru or africa and then spend a month or 2 travelling afterwards. i would really like to do the inca trail if I decide on peru but still unsure on destination.
Has anybody done a placement like this before and can offer some advice as i will have to do the travelling on my own as all my friends are settled down and no longer wish to go and going alone is a bit scary 8O
Im planning on going next year in 2009 as i graduate this summer and need time to save my pennies!!!!

Any advice welcome or it would be nice to hear from someone who wants to do a similar placement smile

deleted-user

hi i wanna do a medical placement too ...but in india”“”!! duno wer in india tho and probly end of 2008 .....

wat u say??
lol wink))

deleted-user

RankRankRank

Joined 2007-03-04

cool
how long you planning on goin for?

deleted-user

hiya

i am plannin to do a hospital placement too.not sure when ,anytime between NOV 08 to early 09.depends on my other plan

i have been researching, found changing worlds.but as soon as my exams r over will sort evrything out.

wer r u both goin 2?

xx

RankRankRank

Joined 2007-03-04

im planning to go fo r about a month but im not too sure where to yet unfortunatly it was gonna be a one off mini trip as my rtw wont be till 2010!!
there is africa india and south america thats a large area but im not to sure on the countries avaliable im goona have to sort it out after my exams too!!!
but just a few weekd left yey!

deleted-user

ar8, gud luk with the exams n will update u wat happens wit me smile
x

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2014-10-08

I got a job here http://dottomarino.it in clinic in Italy, I must say it was quite hard but all you need to do is feel confident and know your profession. And other language of course wink But no need to stress