ooo Girly Pink Gelert 60L + 15L backpack ! !

Post Reply New Thread

ooo Girly Pink Gelert 60L + 15L backpack ! !

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 416

Joined 2008-07-13

The cute Black and Pink Gelert 60L +15L backpack is back on the website, it has been sold out since Sep 08 so get one now if you want one, cos they told me this morning they will sell quick…

http://www.gapyeartravelstore.com/Gelert-60-15L-Travel-Backpack-p-189.html

Its so cute if you want to add a bit of girly pink to your travelling LOL Gapyear actually phone me this morning though to say there are only 50 out of 75 odd left (only went on sale today) ...

Hope this helps some ladies LOL

RankRankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1092

Joined 2008-11-29

oo that is very cute, but i have mine already :( lol

RankRankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 6023

Joined 2007-04-07

pretty bag for a pretty gurl :D

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2008-07-13

Well see we we’re going in May but now its moved until Oct so i bought one now just incase LOL liek I said it sold out in Sep and they only just got them back in I believe… Woop Woop get yours on ebay and get this cute one instead :razz:

deleted-user

omg!! i have been waiting for that since september aswel! because i go in 3 weeks i gave up with them and got myself a different one because when i rang in december when it was suppose to be coming in they said end of jan which is when i go and didnt want to risk it!! damn gapyeartravelstore.com!!

Rank

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2008-10-20

wooo ive just ordered myn aswell x

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2008-07-13

AWWW no way, thats bad, see we were originally going in May but now with Courses to finish etc we are going in oct now LOL  I bought it anyway and Ive tried it out on sunday and its soo comfortable, and I ran up hills and round a forest and everything in it ha ha ha !  LOL

Rank

Total Posts: 41

Joined 2009-01-12

hmm, iv got a cute grey and pink one but its only 40l. im trying to pack light as even when thats full its pretty heavy and im only small!! hope it’ll be big enough. im gonna be in asia for about 3-4months before heading over to oz so i figured i can buy a bigger bag in oz if i need it.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2008-07-13

Kipper, I was going to do that oringinally (buy a bag in Oz) but i fell in love with this one, and ive tried it out fits loads in, and the mini 15l bag for day is ace aswell, everything on it is so compact 8) however im still not sure what exactly to take.. When are you going? we’re going Bangkok overland to Singapore in Oct for about 2 months also, then oz for xmas woo

Rank

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2009-01-19

hi all

Just wanted to let you know, I bought this backpack off ebay brand new for £49.99 + £7.95 postage and I think its the same or very similar as the one posted on here earlier.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GELERT-JET-SET-60-15-LITRE-RUCKSACK_W0QQitemZ390030731973QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item390030731973&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1688|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

If the link won’t paste, its from a seller called therealoutdoors.

Hope that helps someone as I know when i went on the other website they were out of stock.

cheers :D

RankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 845

Joined 2009-02-01

Eeek think i just had a moment of madness/boredom!!

After seeing this post ages ago have been wanting this bag, although having a look online for others aswell. Although sitting on ebay today i clicked…..... buy. I havent tried it on or tried ANY on yet. Could be a silly move but i love the bag so heres hoping its not a stupid purchase!!! My ebay sales funded it so doesnt feel as if i’ve actually spent any money on it, always a good feeling!! xx

Rank

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2009-01-19

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, I hadn’t tried it on either but it is made specially for girls.  My plan is to go to a couple of backpack places and get them to show me how to fit them properly, just make out you haven’t bought one yet and i’m sure they’ll be more than helpful!

smile

RankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 845

Joined 2009-02-01

Just to say i managed to get this bag from ebay for £47.50 + £4.50 P+P which i thought was pretty good!! Ordered it on the wed i think it was and got it on mon so fast delivery too!!!

RankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 548

Joined 2009-01-23

http://astore.amazon.co.uk/gapyearshop-21/detail/B001NPD09Y

Hey looky, even cheaper! I’m getting mine for £40.79 all told, inc P&P!
Ordering it now on a whim :D

RankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 766

Joined 2008-01-18

hey, thats well cheap! ive never tried this make of backpack on tho, can u send it back if u dont like it do you know?

RankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 548

Joined 2009-01-23

Yeah I think amazon has a pretty comprehensive returns policy.
My old backpack was a gelert and I really do love it, feeling bad for buying a new one! The old one was perfect, and well hardy and it been bashed around a fair bit!  I only decided to get a new one because my old one was a bit big, and the daypack had a bit more wear and tear to it.
High hopes for this one! Also, pretty!