Thaintro 23rd Oct 09/ Full moon party 2nd Nov 09..........ANYONE???????

Post Reply New Thread

Thaintro 23rd Oct 09/ Full moon party 2nd Nov 09….......ANYONE???????

RankRank

Total Posts: 92

Joined 2009-03-02

I have just booked Thaintro for the 23rd Oct 09, when we travel to Koh Phangan i plan to stay for a few days to catch the full moon party that will be held on 2nd Nov.

Anyone around for these days??? Let me know, maybe we could meet up :D

Looking forward to your responce

Chloe

xxxxx

RankRank

Total Posts: 82

Joined 2008-11-23

Heyy, im planning on traveling to thailand at the beginning of October on my own, so i am looking for some people to go with! what are your plans?
xxx

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 165

Joined 2009-02-15

Hey Girls!

i am looking into Thaintro on the 23rd too! i’m traveling alone so seems like a save option :o)

how long are you both planning to stay in thailand for?

be nice to get a few girls together, make it less scary x

RankRank

Joined 2008-11-23

yeah definately!
i havent booked a date yet so it would be ncei to find someone to go with! i think i am going to do thai intro to, since its the first country im travelling to, and i will be pretty scared! where u travelling from?
xxx

RankRank

Total Posts: 92

Joined 2009-03-02

Hiya Girlies,

If you are looking to do thaintro i would advise that you book ASAP! As they only take a group of 20, and the 23rd Oct is the last trip that they do for the year. They only ask for a £100 deposit.

I will be flying out on the 22nd Oct 09, when we travel to Koh Phangan (with Thaintro) i have plans to stay for an extra week. Just on time for the Full Moon Party, and giving myself enough time to travel back to Bangkok where from there i wil move onto Oz.

So am thinking about 2 weeks stay in Thailand overall.

I will be travelling from Manchester airport, Thailand will be my first stop, am so excited but so nervous.

What are everyone’s plans?
xxx

RankRankRank

Joined 2009-02-15

Yeah think i will be booking my flight and Thai intro this week!!! so excited LOL
getting a round the world ticket with thailand, Australia, Newzealand and Fiji.
i will be flying from london, with BA on the 22nd October,
where will you be flying from Milly?

i’m thinking i will stay in thailand till the beginning of december, there is so many nice beaches i want to see! its also really cheap to get the train to malaysia etc too.

will prob do ozitro aswell! going to be in sydney for xmas and new year, should be amazing! and then probably travel up the east coast. can’t wait :D what are you plans for Oz Chloe?

xxx

RankRank

Joined 2008-11-23

i am flying from heathrow on the 2nd of october then doing thai intro on 9th, i really want someone to fly with, i am really dreading that bit!
xxx

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 266

Joined 2009-03-07

Hey there, My initial paln was to head straight to Oz, but feel like I’m wasting a trip. So have recently been thinking of heading to Thailand first. Chloe, like you, I don’t want to spend too long in Thailand, so was thinking of Thai intro on 23rd, due to it being the latest date, and was going to stay for about two weeks after the end of Thai intro.
I only have the small prob of wrk at the mo, still waiting on them lettingme know if I have a career break or not, if they say no to that, then I will be gutted, but not practical for me to quit my job.
Will let you all know when/if I can come along, would be great.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 147

Joined 2008-02-20

hey, wil be in bangkok from 10th October and am heading down for the full moon party on the 2nd November, cant wait..  :D

RankRank

Joined 2008-11-23

you will have to let me know what you’ve got planned so that i can tag along! i am still worried about being there on my own!
xx

RankRankRank

Joined 2009-02-15

milly how long you going to be in thailand for?
we can all meet up at the full moon party :o)

i want to travel around thailand after that see all the amazing beaches, what is evryone elses plans? x

RankRank

Joined 2008-11-23

i have planned like 2 months, bit worried im gonna get bored tho!
yeah that would be good!!!
when are you out there?
xxx

RankRankRank

Joined 2009-02-15

don’t worry, thailand is a big place so 2months should be good. and i was looking into trains over to malaysia, its really cheap! like £30!

i am probably going to be in thailand from 23rd october up and til the start of december, not made to many plans, just see what happens and who i meet, have you got anyhting planned for your 2months? xxxx

RankRank

Joined 2008-11-23

i am doing thai intro from the 9th of october, but thats about it!
what are your plans?
xxx

RankRankRank

Joined 2009-02-15

doing thaintro 23rd, the full moon on the 2nd.

i want to see phi phi beach (were the beach was filmed).

also considering going to an elephant orphange to volenteer for a week but not sure its in my budget!

other that that i dont have a clue…

are you doing oz intro too?

xxxxxx

RankRank

Joined 2008-11-23

i am hoping that by the time i go to australia i might know smoe people who are going so wont hve to lol!
yeah tht beach sounds good, when u going to austrailia?
xxx