Communal Showering

Post Reply New Thread

Communal Showering

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2004-02-29

:oops: Just wanted a guys opinion on communal showering. I have never been naked in front of other guys before so I am kind of concerned about getting an erection in a communal shower when I am away on my gap year and people thinking I am gay.

What do guys do in these situations?

Have you ever got an erection in a communal shower?

How old were you when you had your first communal shower?

If you’ve had an erection in a communal shower what was the reaction from other guys around you?

Answers to any of these questions would be of great help and hopefully put my anxities to rest.

RankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 697

Joined 2003-03-30

Howdy,
Don’t think you really need to worry about communal showers to be honest. Just relax- they are by no means likely to arouse you unless you are actually gay, in which case it might not really be suitable for you to shower in a communal shower anyway. We used to have communal showers after P.E. at school, they weren’t fun, but they weren’t bad, they were just showers. Of course, they can feel a little awkward, but at the end of the day it’s just a method of getting clean for you and everyone else in there! How many communal showers are you likely to come across anyway?
Ok, hope that helps,
Rob

RankRankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 4626

Joined 2002-12-31

you wont come across many communal showers!! yes showers will be shared - but not simultaneously!

as reg says, you wont get an erection unless you ARE gay. trust me… it would be hard to get a bonk on when you feel THAT awkward anyway.

actually i did just remember something. I went to japan when i was travelling, and communal showering and bathing is part of the culture completely. it was so so weird stepping into the steamy bath room. you sort of walk in completely starkers with a few japanese dudes staring at you, then you sit down on a little stool take a shower and get in the bath. you feel ace afterwards, but boy what a moment that is when you first walk in standing out like a sore thumb!

deleted-user

i get a hard on when ever i think abouy \lunny, but this doesn’t make me gay!!!

and no, i have never even seen a communal shower let alone used one on my travels.

some times you have to sing so make sure others no your in there if there aint a lock, but i happen to have the voice of an angel so all is good.

Total Posts: 3434

Joined 2003-11-30

Would anyone take offence if I said that this thread made me laugh out loud? No? I’ll continue…

I had to do the whole communal thing once, and I wasn’t really that bothered about it. I was more worried about the OTHER guys there getting erections, to be honest! What a horrible thought…

I wouldn’t worry about it…  :razz:

RankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 856

Joined 2002-10-31

Hostels don’t have communal showering, so whatever you think ‘might’ happen doesn’t matter as you’ll be in a shower to yourself!

Don’t worry about it man.

Joined 2002-12-31

[quote=“VinnieH”]i get a hard on when ever i think abouy \lunny, but this doesn’t make me gay!!!

To say I’m flattered would be an understatement. thanks!  LOL

deleted-user

hahaha, yer that prolly would be the ultimate worse place to get a boner

in school we had comunal showers- after rugby when every one is a bit hyper ne way, it used to end up that the last bloke in the shower would have his towel hidden!

Total Posts: 2483

Joined 2003-03-30

When I was in Edinburgh recently, I was in the hostel annexe, and the guys shower was obvioulsy meant to be shared between two. 8O I just avoided showering at the same time as anybody else. And that was the first time I’d ever seen communal showers in a hostel - the closest I’d seen had curtains hiding a 3walled shower, and most seem to have proper cubicles.

deleted-user

hahahahaaa sorry, can’t help laughing at this thread, its so British!!

yes, I’m a Brit, but I’ve been living in Switzerland for the past 2 years. in all the swimming pools, gyms etc they have communal showers, some of them are unisex, even if they aren’t its not like there’s anything to hide behind. and saunas are always unisex and naked. i haven’t got the courage to go in one yet, as they are normally full of old men 8O
i know i’m a girl, so its a bit different, but communal showering never bothered me, or anyone i know here (guys included). i figure i’m not interested in staring at another woman’s body, so why should she be interested in staring at mine. and if she is it doesn’t really bother me either, if she thinks its worth looking at!!!!

deleted-user

Why is it different for a girl to have a communial shower compared to a guy?

deleted-user

girls can’t get erections

Total Posts: 3434

Joined 2003-11-30

[quote=“Milla16”]girls can’t get erections

*choke*

hahahahaha!!!

deleted-user

Yes, as a past (female) user of communal changing rooms and the like, you’d have to be a very strange person to get excited. Unless blokes have a wet towel fetish or something.

Total Posts: 2483

Joined 2003-03-30

[quote=“Salty McPepper”]Yes, as a past (female) user of communal changing rooms

I love that you still feel the need to remind us of your female state of being, Salty!!

This thread makes me laugh more each time I read it.

Joined 2002-12-31

this guy just has to be taking the piss. I dont believe that any bloke of 18 years old hasnt been naked in front of other blokes before. Its just b*llocks!

(er… excuse the pun)