Guys.. we need you!

Post Reply New Thread

Guys.. we need you!

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2010-09-09

So basically, a group of us girls have got together from this website and are going travelling February next year. So far there is only one lad with us, and we’d really like some more!

In New Zealand we plan to be getting a campervan or two for a month.. but we need you men to help us girls if the campervan breaks down! In theory at the moment we have about 8 of us for campervanning.. but we need 4 more!

So this is our itinerary:
5th Feb - Heathrow to Bangkok
4 weeks Thailand, 4 weeks Laos & Vietnam, 2 weeks Thailand again (due to visas and flying in and out of Bangkok)
16th April - Bangkok - Sydney - Cairns
Greyhound bus down to Melbourne.
28th May - Melbourne - Christchurch
Campervanning from Christchurch down to Auckland (this isn’t booked yet - need to get a definite group together first!)
25th June - Auckland - Nadi (Fiji)
3rd July - Nadi - Home.

So if any of you lads are interested please let us know smile
xx

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2010-11-18

Hey id be defo interested.im in thailand at the min, im down in phuket,let us know wat ur plans are for when you get here and we can try an meet

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-12-01

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
How are you today?.My name is Anita i am a young single girl never married before.I hope you are in perfect health and i pray that this message should find you in peace. It will be my pleasure to read from you. I am very happy the way God has brought us in contact with each other. But please i will love to know you more please write me to my email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)