Motivation to volunteer within a gap year quick survey :)

Post Reply New Thread

Motivation to volunteer within a gap year quick survey :)

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-03-15

Hey all, hope you are well. Sorry to bother you,  I’m Becky, a final year student at Brighton University in the UK, I have been on a gap year myself and went around the world and now I am now researching the motivation to volunteer within a gap year for my dissertation. I am planning on volunteering in my second gap year. If you have volunteered during a gap year or travelling would you please mind filling out a questionnaire for me that will take no longer than 10 -15 minutes. I would be very grateful and would love to know about your experiences, Thank you smile
Becky
http://kwiksurveys.com/?s=LHJLJG_cedcc77d

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 171

Joined 2005-06-29

Might be a bit late.. but.. done

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-06-19

Hi there Becky,

Please feel free to message me privately about this is you’re interest but I am in intern at Khaya Volunteer in South Africa and we place hundreds of Europeans in projects throughout Africa on a range of projects such as community, wildlife and education.

We have many people working with us who were previous volunteers if you want personal experiences, or if you want a more coporate stance I am sure the founder of the organisation would love to help you.

With best wishes
Kimberley