Company for voluntary trip with some medical work experience?

Post Reply New Thread

Company for voluntary trip with some medical work experience?

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2013-04-18

I am a gap year student applying for medicine in October 2013.

I’m looking to do a short voluntary placement involving all kinds of activities including some medical work experience.

If anyone is in a similar position, please contact me.. I don’t want to go alone! :(

RankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 859

Joined 2010-09-07

The company ‘projects abroad’ do medical / healthcare electives abroad. Have a look see if there is anything of interest.

Rank

Joined 2013-04-18

Thanks, there’s so many organisations offering different packages! Really want someone with similar interests to join me too

RankRankRankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-09-07

Well medical and healthcare electives are of quite specific interest. You might struggle to find someone one here. Try looking on a medical / nursing / midwives based forum? You may find a keener travel partner there.

RankRankRankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-09-07

Well medical and healthcare electives are of quite specific interest. You might struggle to find someone one here. Try looking on a medical / nursing / midwives based forum? You may find a keener travel partner there.

Rank

Joined 2013-04-18

Thanks I’ll give it a go but to be honest I want to do a combination of activities like teaching English, working with young and old, wildlife conservation as well as a bit of health based experience. So really it’s anyone who is interested in doing a combination of voluntary activities with similar interests to myself smile I will keep looking, thanks for your help.