Things to do in Barcelona on a tight budget

Post Reply New Thread

Things to do in Barcelona on a tight budget

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2012-09-11

Hey. I’m going on a last minute weekend to Barcelona this weekend with my brothers. Our budget is tight but we want to experience the best we can. The flights are booked and also an apartment (got a 4 bedroom apartment for 3 nights for €339, better than a hostel!). Personally my budget is £200 for 3 nights but one of my brothers budget is a bit lower. He is being a bit awkward/mysterious about the actual figure but it’s definitely lower than mine.

What would you recommend to do/see in Barcelona on a tight budget? Is Camp Nou worth it?

Thank you!
Joe

RankRank

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2012-05-20

Hi, I went on the tour bus when I went there last and the ticket itself is only £20 and you can hop on hop off. It takes you all over the city- I have been so many times and didn’t realise there was so much to the place!
You can walk round so many places and see so much of the city and not spend a penny.
I hope this helps and that you have a great trip grin

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2012-09-11

Hey, thanks for the tip! Flying out tomorrow morning. Found out there is a festival happening on the 24th (La Merce) and that things start livening up the weekend before - so looks like there will be quite a few street performers which will make things interesting!