Travelling Australia alone 2016

Post Reply New Thread

Travelling Australia alone 2016

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2016-10-19

I’m flying out to Sydney on the 1st of November from Scotland, staying in Sydney till end of January then planning to travel around Australia. Traveling by myself hoping to meet people over there that wants to do the same to travel with

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-10-20

Hey guys. Traveling to Australia for a month on march 2017. Anybody else traveling on those dates?

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2016-10-19

Anyone that wants to meet up, I’m leaving for Australia in a week and going over for a year. Message me on facebook

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-10-27

Hi I’m traveling to Australia in early January 2017. Will be flying from London on week beginning 9th Jan heading to Sydney first. Travelling alone so would love to meet up with people doing a similar thing.

My email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Serena smile

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-12-13

Heyy!!

Just found this amaaazing website…so no followers neither following nobody…not because I am unfriendly ahahah

So… I am looking for travel plans and travel mates! I will arrive Sydney 29th of marchl and I am up to everyhing, unless stay do nothing :D

I am 24 years old and portuguese smile Never travelled alone, but already travel a loot and big adventures (south america, asia, usa, europe a loot…wink! I am working since 3 years ago, and think I need lonnng vacations! However, I am up to work in nice places, like bars smile

Thanks

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-01-03

Hoping to travel to australia preferably gold coast with the 1 year working visum.
I would love to leave in about a month-2 months but it’s kind of frightening. any1 that can give me information about getting around?what places it is best to stay, if i need to find a job when i get in Australia or before i go to Australia.Will i have problems opening a bank account there?

If any1 can and is willing to answer some of my questions then please do.
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Joined 2017-02-05

Hi, I’m planning on going to Australia for a few months in march, I would love to hear from anybody else who is travelling alone, maybe meet people who are also travelling when I’m out there.

My email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Joined 2017-06-27

Hi all!
Im Jamie, 22 from Newcastle, UK. I am planning on backpacking for 3-4 weeks down the east coast in either August or October/November. Also looking for travel mates if anyone is doing similar around then??

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) is my email because I will forget to check this!

Cheers grin

Rank

Joined 2017-10-22

Hey, I’m thinking of travelling to oz, in late Jan early Feb 2018, I went out in June this year but went to Perth, and meet some friends. But was thinking of going out alone this time to Sydney. And was looking for tips advice and maybe someone to meet along the way to go with, as I’m very nervous to go alone x

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-08-27

I am biased, but Melbourne is a better starting point.

If you head west then you have one of the most beautiful drives in the world the Great Ocean Road and then the Outback.

Head east then you will see Sydney and then the East Coast.

Generally flights are cheaper to Melbourne also.

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-11-29

Hey – I know this is an old post but I’ve booked my flights to go travelling on the 22nd of Feb 2018.

I’m 19 and from London and I’m going alone too.

If anyone else is going around the same time or wants to talk - my email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thanks x