Last minute holiday to Europe? Amsterdam, Prague, Italy, etc.

Post Reply New Thread

Last minute holiday to Europe? Amsterdam, Prague, Italy, etc. 

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2015-07-09

I’m 19 years old (straight) and want to book a last minute holiday between the dates 22nd August-29th August. Would prefer it if I travelled with a female, but let me know who’s interested!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2015-07-13

Almost same dates if interested let me know smile

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2015-07-15

Hey smile I’m not looking to travel at the moment, but thought I’d just give a quick low down on ...YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GO TO AMSTERDAM! I went about 2 weeks ago and it was awesome. A very interesting culture with so much to see. If you are sticking around there long enough, I advise you go and check out the windmills and stuff in the countryside.. tours and tickets do a great little trip which is about half an hour outside Amsterdam to Zaans Schanns (I don’t know if thats how you spell it but it’s something like that). The Red light District is a real eye opener, and be sure to check out many of the awesome museums that Amsterdam has to offer…oooh and Anne Frank’s Huis! (See my profile pic) ..

Anyway, happy travels!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-03-14

hey I’m Kane I turn 18 in July and I finish my a levels but I’m planning a few months travelling around the end of august and my first stop will be Amsterdam so if your interested in becoming my travel companion then let me know?

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2017-04-03

Hi! I am an 18 year old female. I will be in Europe during this time as well. I have never been to Prague and would love to visit. I have been both to Amsterdam and Italy and don’t mind going again. Keep me updated!