Travel Mates for any months of the gap year 2017-18 for backpacking/travelling? :)

Post Reply New Thread

Travel Mates for any months of the gap year 2017-18 for backpacking/travelling? :)

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2015-07-09

Hello!

My name is Rosie and I am looking for somebody /s to travel with during my gap year from 2017-18. It is quite early, but i dont think that matters smile
I want to go places like Australia, Brazil, Thailand, Europe etc.. Obviously not all of them will be done but I am pretty flexible about where I want to go :D

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2015-06-16

Hey Rosie!
I’m Andris and i think about going to SE Asia late 2016 or early 2017. I plan to visit India, Nepal, Thailand, Burma and maybe Cambodia. In the end or between those countries i want to go to work in Australia or New Zeland to gain some money. What do you think? If you interested drop me a message wink

Rank

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2012-07-24

Hey smile
My name is Kate, I’m planning a couple years of travel when I finish uni in 2017. Doing South America First then possible central America and then Asia. It wouldn’t be until Late 2017, possibly early 2018 depending on money but would be nice to chat for a while beforehand smile

I did Australia and South East Asia for a year for my Gap Year but I want to go back and see more.

Rank

Joined 2015-08-07

Hey!

I’m planning 2017 too - I want to go all around the world, some places just to visit, others to stay and work in for a while. I want to cover the USA, Australiasia, India, Japan, Thailand, Singapore and Dubai! In the very early stages at the moment, but I’m a travel agent at the moment so kinda know what I’m talking about!

Message me if any of you are thinking of doing the same!

Rank

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2013-12-29

Hey everyone,

I’m Stacey, I’m hoping to start my travels late 2016 early 2017, happy to meet and travel with others aswell as alone.

I have always like the idea, of travelling Europe via the trains, I’d like to visit more eastern than western Europe. I like the idea of working my way up towards Russia the 7 days train to China, from china down and around S.E. Asia ending up in Australia to save for potentially another leg of travelling.

I love to find local activities, stuff off the beaten track that not every backpacker does. Anyone have any major things they want to see? and any off the beaten track recommendations.

Where are you all from currently?
gringringrin

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2015-10-07

Hi everyone
I too am planning to go travelling in 2017 (around March time) to Australia and was planning on doing a group flight thing through a site.. Which is quite costly.. Would much rather meet some nice people here and plan something cheaper….

Rank

Joined 2016-02-24

Hi,

My name is Analisa, currently 18 and want to go travelling after I finish my A levels and have earnt some money, so planning on going any time inbetween April 2017- September 2017. Places I’ve always wanted to go are, Thailand, Bali, Australia, America, with Thailand probably being my priority. I would love to back pack and go on a budget but don’t have to. Would love to experience loads of new things like rock climbing and bungee jumping and snorkling etc would love to go as a big group just think the atmosphere and vibes would be a lot better. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Rank

Joined 2016-02-24

Hey!

I am also planning to leave for either australia or south america in the summer of 2017, If you are still looking for a partner please let me know!

Best regard LOL

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-02-21

Heey! I am flying to Australia in September this year on a working holiday visa so I will still be there for most of 2017! I would love to get to know some people before I go. grin

Rank

Joined 2016-02-26

Hi Rosie, hi people…

I’m Nina, and i too am looking for some travel buddies to travel with
in 2017-18. I am keen to travel more so, at the start of 2017 than later on. A lot of my current friends will be off to uni so i stuck with myself at the minute.

I am 18 years old and have never travelled abroad alone before.

I would love to go to places like Africa, Thailand, Australia, and expand my list of visits within Europe (which is most affordable).

If you are interested in planning something, please drop me message wink

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-03-12

hi guys my names bobbi, female and 26 years old. I did a 2 weeks holiday to Thailand last October and now I’m planning on booking a one way flight back around Mar h 2017. I’d like to spend around a month -6 weeks around thailand and then maybe move on to cambodia and Vietnam. I do also have my second year visa to Australia which may be an option. the scary part is I will be doing g it alone so I am very keen to meet some new people

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-03-29

I’ll also be traveling 2017-2018! I’m starting in Australia in December of 2016 (I want to be in Sydney for New Years) and will be exploring Australia for quite some time. I also plan to make it to Indonesia, Thailand and other parts of Asia, and traveling back east through all the continents until I make it back to the US! I don’t have too many details hashed out, besides Starting in Australia. If anyone wants to plan some travels/meet up feel free to email me! .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Joined 2016-04-14

hey! I’m an Australian turning 18 next january and am looking for anyone 17-20 years old to travel some parts of eastern Europe with me in 2017 most likely between march and november. I would especially love to travel with someone in belgium for Tomorrowland or Germany for Oktoberfest, but I’d love to meet up with people in other places like Hungary, Czech Republic, Croatia, Spain, Netherlands and Bosnia & Herzegovina. I’m into anything from adventuring to nightlife to lazing around the beach so i’m sure we can work something out. let me know if you’re keen!

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-05-20

Hey everyone! I’m turning 18 in February and want to do a gap year in 2017/2018. Im especially interested in SE asia and some people with a relaxed and adventurous attitude. If anyones interested message me (:

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-06-13

Hey,
I’m also looking for travel buddies for 2017/18! I’m happy to go anywhere, and do anything.
I’d love to go to China/India/Japan and New York, but I’m down for literally any place!
Looking to have loads of fun, going out, sightseeing, backpacking, maybe getting a job abroad, but need some other people to do all of this with as most of my friends will be at uni!
If anyone’s interested give me an email grin

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-06-14

Hi, my name is Nicolas and I’m looking to travel through Europe all year in 2017, starting in March or late February. Possibly traveling by interail and staying in hostels. Anyone who might want to join, go ahead and message me cool smile