Australia 2016 travel buddy??

Post Reply New Thread

Australia 2016 travel buddy??

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-07-08

Hey smile
I’m Ella! I’m 18 years old and just finished high school, now im taking a gap year and planning to go to Australia january 2016!
My friends are all going to university so I’m on my own and this is what scares me a little, i would like to go (especialy the first weeks) with someone.
If you’re also planning to go to Australia maybe we can travel a bit together? smile

xxxxx ella

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2015-08-17

Hey, i’m Ayla.

I’m 19 but turn 20 in October smile

I’ve booked my plane tickets to go to Perth, Australia in mid Feb 2016 for 3 weeks. Kinda nervous about going on my own. I’ve got accomodation sorted but you would need to pay a bit of rent whilst you stay. I’m staying with my Step dad and his wife, and my younger sister will be joining us (she’s 17). But I actually want to travel around Perth not just stay in one place as my step dad would be working most days i’m there. You’re welcome to join. If interested email me .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

I have instagram @brasso_95 and twitter @aylaabrasso so you can see i’m not some weirdo haha! Hope to hear from you soon x

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2015-08-18

Hi!

My names Chloe and I’ve just turned 20 smile I was also planning on visiting Australia at the beginning of 2016. At the moment I’d be going alone but would much prefer to go with people.

My instagram is @chlo.gallagher and my twitter is @chlogallagher so you can see I’m not a weirdo either haha.

Hope to hear from you both soon! xxx

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2015-08-19

Hey Ella!

I am heading to Brisbane, Australia on 5th Jan 2016.

I am planning to find a job asap and save up some cash to travel up the east coast.

Keep in touch and we could meet up x

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2015-05-30

Hey everybody!

I’m 18 years old and I’m taking a gap year too. I’m 100% going to Australia January 2016. My friend who was coming with me didn’t get her uni offer so she’s staying and doing business apprenticeship interviews so I’m now going solo, but would love to go with other people if anyone has similar plans.
I’m not 100% set on what I want to do but I basically want to travel for the first few months then settle in Sydney and get a job as I have a part time fashion house internship starting in April.

Please feel free to drop me a message on any of my social media if you want to have a chat!

instagram: georgiaholden_
twitter: georgiaaholden
facebook: Georgia Holden (I’m blonde wearing sunglasses in my profile picture)
email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2015-09-04

Hi there! I’m also thinking of traveling to Australia sometime in Jan/Feb. I just finished my A levels and just wanna take a break before going off to uni. I was planning on getting a working visa and perhaps working on a picking farm or bar as I don’t think I’ll be able to earn enough by January for all expenses. I live near Reading, England btw. I also feel it’s a bit daunting, and being able to plan and travel with others would make it a lot easier. I’ve got family friends in Adelaide but am happy to backpack pretty much anywhere near the east coast My Facebook profile is Kwame Isaac Dogbe. A group chat on that would be quite useful.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2015-07-18

Hey! I know you guys were posting on this thread a few months ago but just wondering if you all have definite plans to still go Jan 2016? I am flying out in November and hoping to work for a couple of months and then travel east Coast from January. I am looking at getting the greyhound pass. If anyone will be around then let me know smile xx

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-10-06

I know this post is old but oh well.. I am travelling to Sydney, then up the coast for a couple of weeks from the 16th Feb 2016..

I stayed in Sydney for 3 months during a trip a few years ago so if you would like to ask anything like where to stay or go, feel free! (I probably am a weirdo big surprise - @_karldicko instagram)

cool smile

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2015-10-11

Hey girls,

I’m definitely travelling to Oz too and hoping to spend New Years in Sydney! I wanted to go November/ early December to make the most of the weather and so I have friends in time for christmas! I would then like to travel the east coast too and get a job! I’m liking the look of Brisbane as I like to surf smile

Feel free to email me: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

We should start a facebook group chat grin

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2016-10-19

Anyone that wants to meet up, I’m leaving for Australia in November and going over for a year. Looking for new friends to travel with as I’m going on my own. Message me on facebook