Looking for a group to travel with

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for a group to travel with

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-01-07

I’m 19 currently in University. I’m looking for a group or few people to have an adventure with around Europe this Summer. The idea of another lads holiday doesn’t entertain me and would rather go around Europe to start with and see the world.

I’ve looked at inter railing and thinks it’s a good idea but nothing’s set in stone. One thing to mention is I will be vlogging the adventures but obviously won’t throw a camera in your face if your not comfortable with it. yeah that’s it…

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-01-07

Hi, my names Shereen smile I’m also a student though I’m currently on my year abroad in France. I was interested by your post and wondered which countries you wanted to visit in Europe?
(Also I saw your profile - it didn’t let me post a profile picture either but not sure why)

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 116

Joined 2013-08-23

Hey there - sorry to butt in, but can I ask what happened when you tried to add a profile picture? Sorry it didn’t work for you.

- Dave

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-04-12

I’m also in University in the U.S. and am definitely interested in exploring another country. I will be available in July 2017.

Thanks,
Bryanna