2017/18? (Flexible because will start planning when travel companions found)

Post Reply New Thread

2017/18? (Flexible because will start planning when travel companions found)

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2015-07-09

Hi!
I am looking for travel companions for any months really between July 2017 and September 2018.
I want to have a great gap year and travel around various countries and backpack (or not) and visit countries with rain-forests or sandy beaches or just like super interesting places!
I don’t have any solidified plans because I think it would be easier to plan that with the people who come with → so it’s tailored to suit us.
I’m also doing this quite in advance because it would be easier than super rushed you know?
grintongue laugh

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2015-06-16

Hi!
I’m Andris from Hungary. I’m in the same boat as you, i want to start my adventure in early 2017 (january or february) in SE Asia (maybe India?). My plan is to backpack around Asia, hopefully on a low budget and with a good company. When i will run low on money i want to work in Australia or New Zealand. I don’t have anything planned yet, but there are a lot of things i want to try out (do), like diving or snorkeling, surf, rock climbing, mountain hiking, bunji jumping, try out a lot of new food and just have fun. Unfortunately i can’t find anyone to go with. It would be great to talk somebody with the same goal. If you want to talk send me a message here or via mail : .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
You can also find me on facebook.

Have a nice day smile

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-01-29

Hey!
I’ve always been interested in backpacking, but this year i decided i’m going to start traveling the way i want to! I live in Brazil and at the end of the year i want to travel to some other countries in South America. In 2017 i plan on going to other countries as well, but i don’t know which ones yet cause i have no travel partners :( I would be glad to talk to you about your plans and maybe join you in this journey. Send me a message later so we can talk, ok?
Have a nice weekend smile

Rank

Joined 2016-03-08

Hey guys,

I’m a young Englishman due to finish school at the end of 2017 and this sounds exactly like what I’m looking for during my gap year…

Message me via email at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and we can hopefully work something out

I was looking at maybe going to Australia/New Zealand, Japan, maybe Hawaii. It’s all chill, nothing set in stone and open for suggestions

Cheers smile

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-03-13

anybody wanna travel around caribbean islands or latin america
msg me .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

lets have an adventure!cool smile

Rank

Joined 2016-04-08

Would love to join you guys for 6 months give me an email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-04-08

I finish my degree in June 2017 and am planning to go travelling sort of oct/nov/dec time and would like to join you guys. I could always go slightly earlier smile
I will be 25 by then and looking for a great adventure.
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Joined 2016-04-08

Hi, my names Alex and I’m 19. This sounds great and exactly what I want to do after I finish my travel and tourism course in June 2017 and would hopefully go then. I’d be great to travel with others as I’m a bit apprehensive of doing it solo. It’d be great if you could message me

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-05-14

hello, going to Thailand by March,2018. if interested e-mail me .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-05-20

Same here, I am looking for people to travel with from June 2017. I’m interested in interrailing for a bit around Europe then heading to America, Thailand and the Philippians but they’re just ideas! I’ve not planned anything yet as I want to find someone to travel with first so if any of you guys are interested email me tongue rolleye .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-05-20

Hi everyone! Wow this sounds exacly right for me! I love adventures and being outside, not always planned and just living life to its fullest! i’m all for surfing, hiking, chilling, roadtrips, snorkeling and just adventures in general! Ill be done with high school in May 2017 and want to have a gap year 2017/2018 (: Please message me if you have similar ideas!
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
or on facebook; Nadja Flechner (:

Rank

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2016-08-30

Hello, First of i want to say that i will post this message on many threads so sorry if it is not exactly 100% accurate but i wanted to reach as many relevant people as possible.

So I have started my journey early June and i have been backpack traveling since. I try and limit myself to only walking and hitch hiking but i am open minded. Currently i am traveling through Europe and the rough plan is that i will do so for another 2 years and that i will visit all of the countries on the main land. After that i will move towards Turkey, Israel, Egypt before going to Asia but that is distant future.

I sleep in a tent and i have one place spare in it. Anyone is free to join me at any time and leave at any time as well. I have only one requirement that the person has to be open minded in spirituality because pranic dieting and healing people as well as teaching about spirituality is a thing i do everyday.

I can adjust my speed of traveling according to peoples needs if someone wants to travel faster or slower. My plans are set for me but they are as flexible as water wink

Right now I am in Poland and will slowly move to another country in between November and January. If anyone is interested in meeting with me or traveling with me please write to me on this post https://www.gapyear.com/boards/viewthread/185212
and check out my profile where you can get links to my Facebook page and YouTube channel.

I hope you will have a wonderful day and sorry if you think that this is a spam.

Ps. This post will be relevant until mid 2018