Anyone fancy a 6 month trip of their life?

Post Reply New Thread

Anyone fancy a 6 month trip of their life?

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-01-26

I’m a 23 year old male from London who just wants to see the world and have a good time. I plan to do this route in South America for 6 months, leaving London this summer. None of my friends have the money so does anyone fancy it? smile

cool smile:coolsmile" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://myfunkytravel.com/backpacking-route-south-america.htmlcool smilecool smile:coolsmile:

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-02-13

Dude, this trip looks awesome! I would love to go, but I too don’t have the money for it. I did check out the Central America backpacking route and I would be down for it.

Rank

Total Posts: 41

Joined 2013-01-09

Hey there, I’m planning the same rote late summer this year!  What sort of budget you planning for this?

Cheers Luke

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2017-05-23

Now then,

I’m looking to do the off in about a months time and go from Colombia and maybe work down? No solid plans, could do bits of work or just roam around and party. Got a 1 year holiday visa to NZL so will be off there after I’ve seen some of South America. Open to suggestions though.

Safe

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2017-02-24

Hey - may be interested but not looking to go until around Feb next year but definitely looking into South/Central America