Book & WIN an iPad Air, courtesy of Journeys are Made @ Gapyear.com
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Journeys are Made @ Gapyear.com a trading name of Flight Centre (UK) Ltd (registered company number 2937210) who’s registered address is 6th floor, CI Tower, St Georges Square, New Malden, Surrey KT3 4TE.
2. Employees of Flight Centre (UK) Ltd or anyone else connected to the set-up of the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter.
3. In order to be eligible for entry you must have paid a deposit or paid in full for any booking through Journeys are made @ Gapyear.com. Where a deposit only is paid, you will not be eligble to receive your prize until full payment is made. If the prize winner misses his/her full balance deadline, the prize will be re-drawn.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The ‘prize’ consists of a 16GB Apple iPad Air. No colour choice will be made available.
6. Prize is none transferrable and no other cash alternative will be offered.
7. The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entrants on Monday 4th Juloy 2016 and the will be informed by email, phone or SMS within 7 days of the draw.
8. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: gapyear.com, 1st Floor, Intel House, Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HF,United Kingdom