Interns in Australia will find inspiration at every corner while working within Melbourne’s growing start-up scene. Home to world-famous start-ups like Pepperstone and York Butter Factory, Melbourne is an ideal place to kick-off a career in entrepreneurship. With so many innovative Melbourne-based companies exploding onto the international start-up scene, why would you do your entrepreneurship internship anywhere else?
You can expect to learn:
• How business is conducted in Australia
• The workings of a world-class firm
• How to conduct oneself in a working environment, in the context of a different culture – a skill much sought after by employers worldwide!
• A thorough understanding of the specific sector you are allocated to according to your skills & interests
*Due to local visa regulations it should be noted that these internships are learning, educational experiences and therefore unpaid.
Who is it for:
University students/graduates/postgraduates with a keen interest in being involved in Entrepreneurship.
The accommodation & all the other benefits!
Our accommodation in Melbourne includes a private, en-suite bedroom in a fully serviced apartment complex. All accommodation options are of high quality & are situated in the nicest and safest areas of the city.
In addition to a first class internship and great accommodation, you will receive 24/7 emergency support on the ground from our local, full-time team. This includes thorough pre-trip information, a welcome package on arrival including mobile phone with key support numbers, airport pick-up, safety orientation & ongoing assistance throughout your stay.
We have a large number of international students at all times on our program in Melbourne, and organize regular social & cultural events, thus providing you with an excellent network of friends and contacts from all over the world! We also offer an alumni career coaching session.
What are you going to get out of it?
• A major boost to your resume – intern with an amazing firm in Australia
• An incredible learning experience – learning from high-caliber professionals
• A cultural immersion – this is more than an internship – it’s a chance to immerse yourself in the culture and lifestyle of one of the most rapidly growing economies in the world.
• An amazing personal experience – new and exciting experiences, the time of your life!