The internships & financial firms:
• Choose to intern in one of the most important financial firms in Madrid/the world or a smaller, fast-growing entrepreneurial firm!
• Opportunities available in sales & trading, research, asset management, corporate finance and accountancy
You can expect to learn:
• Develop your finance skills in a top finance house
• The workings of a first class company
• How to conduct oneself in a high level office environment, in the context of a different culture & language – a skill much sought after by employers worldwide!
• A thorough overview of the fast-paced financial world
Due to local visa regulations it should be noted that these internships are learning, educational experiences and therefore unpaid.
Who is it for:
University students/graduates/postgraduates with a keen interest in finance.
Crucially, we are able to offer a wide variety of rewarding roles in our partner firms with zero Spanish language requirement. The majority of the professionals in the firms speak very good English enabling us to make this a wonderful opportunity for even non-Spanish speakers.
The accommodation & all the other benefits!
Your choice of either a private bedroom in a family homestay or a private bedroom in a shared apartment. All accommodation options are of high quality & are situated in the nicest and safest areas of Madrid.
In addition to a first class internship, great accommodation and a public transit card covering all your transport costs in Madrid, you will receive 24/7 support on the ground from our local, full-time team. This includes thorough pre-trip information, a welcome orientation and welcome package on arrival, airport pick-up & ongoing assistance throughout your stay.
We have a large number of international participants at all times in Madrid, and organize regular social & cultural events, thus providing you with an excellent network of friends and contacts from all over the world! We also offer an alumni career coaching session.
What are you going to get out of it?
• A major boost to your resume – intern with a first-class finance house
• An incredible learning experience – learning from high-caliber finance professionals!
• A cultural immersion – Madrid is one of the most exciting cities on earth.
• An amazing personal experience – new and exciting experiences, the time of your life!