*Please note: as we offer international internship programs, our USA internships are not available to US Citizens. We highly encourage you to look at our other destinations (London, Hong Kong, Madrid, Australia, or Latin America).*
New York City is a global cultural and financial hub that will leave you wanting more. We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one of the financial capitals of the world. Professional experience in New York will allow you to make paramount global connections and enhance your career prospects. The opportunities are limitless in this city.
Partnering with a range of companies, from boutique to blue chip firms, our program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Not sure what you want to study yet? Take a gap year to work with one of our partner companies abroad.
You can expect to learn:
• How business is conducted in New York
• The workings of a world-class firm
• How to conduct oneself in a working environment, in the context of a different culture – a skill much sought after by employers worldwide!
• A thorough understanding of the specific sector you are allocated to according to your skills & interests
*Due to local visa regulations it should be noted that these internships are learning, educational experiences and therefore unpaid.
Who is it for:
Highschool graduates, current university students, graduates, postgraduates and professionals in transition with a keen interest in the intricate workings of the business world.
The accommodation & all the other benefits!
Our accommodation in New York includes a private bedroom in a fully serviced apartment complex. All accommodation options are of high quality & are situated in the nicest and safest areas of the city.
In addition to a first class internship and great accommodation, you will receive 24/7 emergency support on the ground from our local, full-time team. This includes thorough pre-trip information, airport pick-up, safety orientation & ongoing assistance throughout your stay.
We have a large number of international students at all times on our program in New York, and organize regular social & cultural events, thus providing you with an excellent network of friends and contacts from all over the world! We also offer an alumni career coaching session.
What are you going to get out of it?
• A major boost to your resume – intern with an amazing firm in New York
• An incredible learning experience – learning from high-caliber professionals
• A cultural immersion – this is more than an internship – it’s a chance to immerse yourself in the culture and lifestyle of one of the most rapidly growing economies in the world.
• An amazing personal experience – new and exciting experiences, the time of your life!