On the world stage, Chile is influential in commerce, finance, business and much more. No matter the field of your business idea, the opportunities here are endless. An international entrepreneurship internship will allow you to gain skills by working alongside tomorrow’s business leaders. We offer successful entrepreneurship applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one of the world’s most important cities. Professional experience in Santiago, Chile will allow you to make paramount global connections and enhance your career prospects.
You can expect to learn:
- How business is conducted in one of Latin America’s most important countries, Chile
- How to conduct oneself in a working environment, in the context of a different culture & language – a skill much sought after by employers worldwide!
- A thorough understanding of how to turn an idea into a successful business
Due to local visa regulations it should be noted that these internships are learning, educational experiences and therefore unpaid.
Who is it for:
High school graduates, university students/graduates/postgraduates with a keen, proven interest in the entrepreneurship sector.
The accommodation & all the other benefits:
Our accommodation in Chile includes a private bedroom in a shared apartment. All accommodation options are situated in the nicest and safest areas of Santiago.
In addition to a first class internship and accommodation, you will receive 24/7 emergency support from our local, full-time team. This includes thorough pre-trip information, a welcome package on arrival including airport pick-up and drop-off, safety orientation & ongoing assistance throughout your stay.
We have a large number of international students at all times on our program in Chile, and organize regular social & cultural events, thus providing you with an excellent network of friends and contacts from all over the world! We also offer an alumni career coaching session.
What are you going to get out of it?
- A major boost to your resume – intern with a leading start-up in Chile
- An incredible learning experience – learn from experienced entrepreneurs
- A cultural immersion experience– this is more than an internship – it’s a chance to immerse yourself in the language and culture of Chile’s most important city.
- An amazing personal experience – new and exciting experiences, the time of your life!