There is no better destination for your PR & Marketing internship abroad than Barcelona. Catalonia’s capital is admired for its artistic flair and creative energy. If your interests lie in the creative fields, Barcelona is the burst of inspiration that you need to set yourself apart from your peers. We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one of Europe’s most important cities. Professional experience in Spain will allow you to make paramount global connections and enhance your career prospects. The opportunities are limitless.
Partnering with a range of companies, from boutique to blue chip firms, our program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Not sure what you want to study yet? Take a gap year to work with one of our partner companies abroad.
You can expect to learn:
- How business is conducted in Barcelona
- The workings of a leading PR & Marketing firm or agency
- How to conduct oneself in a working environment, in the context of a different culture – a skill much sought after by employers worldwide.
- A thorough understanding of the PR & Marketing industry
*Due to local visa regulations it should be noted that these internships are learning, educational experiences and therefore unpaid.
Who is it for:
High school graduates, current university students, graduates, postgraduates and professionals in transition with a keen interest in the intricate workings of the business world.
The accommodation & all the other benefits!
Our accommodation in Barcelona includes a private bedroom in a shared apartment. All accommodation options are situated in the nicest and safest areas of the city.
In addition to a first class internship and accommodation, you will receive 24/7 emergency support on the ground from our local, full-time team. This includes thorough pre-trip information, airport pick-up, safety orientation & ongoing assistance throughout your stay.
We have a large number of international students at all times on our program in Barcelona, and organise regular social & cultural events, thus providing you with an excellent network of friends and contacts from all over the world! We even offer an alumni career coaching session.
What are you going to get out of it?
- A major boost to your resume – intern with a leading firm in Barcelona
- An incredible learning experience – learning from high-calibre professionals
- A cultural immersion – this is more than an internship – it’s a chance to immerse yourself in the culture and lifestyle of Spain
- An amazing personal experience – new and exciting experiences, the time of your life!