There is no better destination for your PR & Marketing internship abroad than Dublin. We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one of Europe’s most important cities. Professional experience in Ireland will allow you to make paramount global connections and enhance your career prospects. The opportunities are limitless here. Wander the cobbled streets and be inspired by the hometown of Oscar Wilde and Nobel laureates William Butler Yeats and Samuel Beckett.
Partnering with a range of companies and organisations, our program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Not sure what you want to study yet? Take a gap year to work with one of our partner companies abroad.
You can expect to learn:
• How business is conducted in Dublin
• The workings of a leading PR & Marketing firm or agency
• How to conduct oneself in a working environment, in the context of a different culture – a skill much sought after by employers worldwide.
• A thorough understanding of the PR & Marketing industry
*Due to local visa regulations it should be noted that these internships are learning, educational experiences and therefore unpaid.
Who is it for:
High school graduates, current university students, graduates, postgraduates and professionals in transition with a keen interest in the intricate workings of the business world.
The accommodation & all the other benefits:
Our accommodation in Dublin includes a private bedroom in a shared apartment. All accommodation options are of high quality & are situated in the nicest and safest areas of the city.
In addition to a first class internship and accommodation, you will receive 24/7 emergency support on the ground from our local, full-time team. This includes thorough pre-trip information, airport pick-up, safety orientation & ongoing assistance throughout your stay.
We have a large number of international students at all times on our program in Dublin, and organize regular social & cultural events, thus providing you with an excellent network of friends and contacts from all over the world! We also offer an alumni career coaching session.
What are you going to get out of it?
• A major boost to your resume – intern with a leading PR & Marketing firm in Dublin
• An incredible learning experience – learning from high-caliber professionals
• A cultural immersion – this is more than an internship – it’s a chance to immerse yourself in the culture and lifestyle of Ireland
• An amazing personal experience – new and exciting experiences, the time of your life!