Get ahead in the competitive world of journalism and media by pursuing an internship in Asia. Launch your career while exploring Bangkok.
Journalism & Media offer some of the most glamorous and desired careers that exist. High quality international Journalism internships will make you stand out from your peers in the competitive job market. We offer successful journalism and media applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one of the world’s most important cities. Professional experience in Bangkok will allow you to make paramount global connections and enhance your career prospects.
You can expect to learn:
- How business is conducted in Bangkok
- How to conduct oneself in a working environment, in the context of a different culture & language – a skill much sought after by employers worldwide!
- A thorough understanding of the journalism, publishing and media sector
Due to local visa regulations it should be noted that these internships are learning, educational experiences and therefore unpaid.
Who is it for:
High school graduates, university students/graduates/postgraduates with a keen, proven interest in the journalism and media sector.
The accommodation & all the other benefits!
Our accommodation in Bangkok includes a private bedroom in a student apartment. All accommodation options are of high quality & are situated in the nicest and safest areas of the city.
In addition to a first class internship and great accommodation, you will receive 24/7 emergency support on the ground from our local, full-time team. This includes thorough pre-trip information, a welcome package on arrival including airport pick-up, safety orientation & ongoing assistance throughout your stay.
We have a large number of international students at all times on our program in Bangkok, and organize regular social & cultural events, thus providing you with an excellent network of friends and contacts from all over the world! We also offer an alumni career coaching session.
What are you going to get out of it?
- A major boost to your resume – intern with a leading organization in Bangkok
- An incredible learning experience – learning from leading professionals
- A cultural immersion – this is more than an internship – it’s a chance to immerse yourself in the language and culture of one of the most creative cities in the world
- An amazing personal experience – new and exciting experiences, the time of your life!