We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one of Latin America’s most important cities. Professional experience in Medellin will allow you to make paramount global connections and enhance your career prospects. The opportunities are limitless in “The City of Eternal Spring”.
Partnering with a range of agencies, organisations and firms, our PR & Marketing program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Not sure what you want to study yet? Take a gap year to work with one of our partner companies abroad.
You can expect to learn:
• How business is conducted in Latin America
• The workings of a leading PR & Marketing firm or agency
• How to conduct oneself in a working environment, in the context of a different culture – a skill much sought after by employers worldwide.
• A thorough understanding of the PR & Marketing industry
*Due to local visa regulations it should be noted that these internships are learning, educational experiences and therefore unpaid.
Who is it for:
High school graduates, current university students, graduates, postgraduates and professionals in transition with a keen interest in the intricate workings of the PR & Marketing world.
The accommodation & all the other benefits:
Our accommodation in Colombia includes a private bedroom in a shared apartment. All accommodation options are situated in the nicest and safest areas of the city.
In addition to a first class internship and accommodation, you will receive 24/7 emergency support on the ground from our local, full-time team. This includes thorough pre-trip information, airport pick-up, safety orientation & ongoing assistance throughout your stay.
We have a large number of international students at all times on our program in Latin America, and organize regular social & cultural events, thus providing you with an excellent network of friends and contacts from all over the world! We also offer an alumni career coaching session.
What are you going to get out of it?
• A major boost to your resume – intern with a leading PR & Marketing firm in Colombia
• An incredible learning experience – learning from high-caliber professionals
• A cultural immersion – this is more than an internship – it’s a chance to immerse yourself in the culture and lifestyle of Latin America
• An amazing personal experience – new and exciting experiences, the time of your life!