Duration 28 - 168 Days
Find a professional internship in London that you will love. Gain valuable work experience in a field that you wish to pursue. And explore and enjoy the capital city of the United Kingdom.
NOW AVAILABLE TO NON-EU/NON EEA APPLICANTS
We offer internships for undergraduates, anyone over the age of 16, and graduates aged 21 and over.
Internship placements show that you are committed to a career in your chosen field. They also show that you have developed the essential professional skills. Internships give you practical work experience in a specific field and add depth to your CV.
This programme in London is particularly suited to people in-between university.
Many gap year applicants or those who have missed out on a place at university often choose to take part in internship opportunities. Because internships help to get worthwhile career knowledge before starting university.
With a variety of internship placements available, you’ll find the right work experience for you.
Stand out from the crowd and help shape your future career, with our internship programme.
Twin Work and Volunteer provide:
* A high quality London internship
* Information, advice and support
* Multilingual Internship Placement Officers
* 24-hour support & emergency contacts throughout the duration of the internship work placement
* Half-day orientation at a Training Centre
* Stipend (this is at the discretion of the company where you will work)
* Access to a Training centre, complete with IT suite (free Wi-Fi & internet access) and a café area
* WAVA Certificate of achievement (awarded on completion of the internship)
* Reference from employer.
What’s NOT included?
* Flights or train journeys. Airport or train station pickup can be arranged for non-UK based participants
* The cost of accommodation or food. Residential or host family accommodation is available. With self-catering, bed and breakfast or full board basis (arranged on request).
* Insurance (for applicants from outside the UK)
* Sightseeing activities
For students from outside the EEA/the EU these extra charges are NOT included:
* BUNAC Tier 5 Internship visa fee (from £540)
* Tier 5 visa application fee (£230, payable to the UK Government)
* BUNAC Tier 5 Programme handling fee (£200, required for all Non-EEA applicants)
Country United Kingdom
Enquire Via Email
Twin Work and VolunteerTwin Work & Volunteer offer a variety of internships, gap years, travelling and volunteering opportunities across a whole range of exciting and unique destinations.
See all products from Twin Work and Volunteer >