According to your skills & interests, you will be placed in a leading magazine or newspaper in Madrid.
Our partner publications works in both Spanish and English, enabling us to make this a wonderful opportunity for even non-Spanish speakers.
You can expect to learn:
• The challenges facing a leading publication in Madrid
• How to conduct oneself in a high level office environment, in the context of a different culture & language – a skill much sought after by employers worldwide!
• A thorough understanding of the specific team sector you are allocated to according to your skills & interests
Due to local visa regulations it should be noted that these internships are learning, educational experiences and therefore unpaid.
Who is it for:
University students/graduates/postgraduates with a keen interest in journalism
The accommodation & all the other benefits!
Your choice of either a private bedroom in a family homestay or a private bedroom in a shared apartment. All accommodation options are of high quality & are situated in the nicest and safest areas of Madrid.
In addition to a first class internship, great accommodation and a public transit card covering all your transport costs in Madrid, you will receive 24/7 emergency support on the ground from our local, full-time team. This includes thorough pre-trip information, a welcome orientation and welcome package on arrival, airport pick-up & ongoing assistance throughout your stay.
We have a large number of international interns on our program at all times in Madrid, and organize regular social & cultural events, thus providing you with an excellent network of friends and contacts from all over the world! We also offer an alumni career coaching session.
What are you going to get out of it?
• A major boost to your resume – intern with a leading publication in Madrid!
• An incredible learning experience – learning from high-caliber professionals in the journalism sector
• A cultural immersion – Madrid is one of the most exciting cities in the world
• An amazing personal experience – new and exciting experiences, the time of your life!
Top Journalism Internships in Madrid
Enquire Via Email
The Intern GroupThe Intern Group is an award-winning, social enterprise that takes top applicants and significantly improves their skills and employability via our international internship programs. Our global team understands deeply how important international professional experience is in today´s job market. We are a global leader in th...
See all products from The Intern Group >
Wild Atlantic Way, Galway, Croagh Patrick, Ring of Kerry, Cliffs of Moher, Dingle Peninsula, Kilkenny, Inis Oirr, Glendalough
28 - 168 days
We offer year-round internships in Samos Island, Greece. Programs begin from just 4 weeks - gain insight and experience into...