A wonderful opportunity to gain an In-depth experience of China
–Are you interested in visiting the beautiful landscapes and exploring the long history of China?
–Do you want to live in China as a local person in the Chinese host family?
–Do you want to learn Mandarin?
Aupairia provides you with the opportunity to have an in-depth exploration of China and live the real Chinese life.
Placement in a local Chinese family for a flexible 3-12 months provide you the opportunity experience the real Chinese cuisines and life style. 30 hours per week of contact time to your host family kids to exchange for free food and accommodation, round-way flight can lower the cost of your trip to China.
By living in Beijing, you will be able to experience the most modern part of China as well as its tradition and history. You can explore the world’s oldest civilization and visit the historical sites such as the Great Wall and the Forbidden City. You can also have an insight of the modern life through the huge and convenient subway system and ubiquitous online payment with your smart phone.
Beijing is the political, economic and cultural center of China. The history of Beijing can be dated back to 3000 years ago and it is the capital city of 3 dynasties, Yuan Dynasty, Ming Dynasty and Qing Dynasty, for more than 700 years.
Beijing is also the hub of train and flight in North China, which means you will meet people from different parts of China. In addition, you can get to plenty of places in China easily from Beijing in 3-5 hours. With flexible time schedule and 1.5 day off per week, 2 consecutive day off per month and one extra day off per 3 month, you can not only visit the sightseeing and landscapes such as the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, but also some interesting destinations nearby such as Chengde Summer resort or different piece of Great Wall around Beijing in a 1 day trip, or reach some tourist attractions such as Yungang Grottoes, Hengshan Hanging Temple in Shanxi, Shaolin Temple in Henan, Terra Cotta Warriors in Xi An and Confucius Family Mansion, Temple and Cemetery in Shandong with the high speed train in about 4 hours.
• We offer round-trip airline tickets
• We arrange 4-6 class hours of Chinese Mandarin lessons per week
• You will enjoy a monthly cultural activity with other au pairs
• We provide you with orientation courses and high-quality support system
• You can make friends with other au pairs and local people
• Your host family will cover your food and accommodation during the program
What you need to provide:
– For the safety and peace of mind of our host families all au pairs need to provide a recent criminal background check, complete a medical in their home country and provide two chracter and childcare references.
– Visa application costs in your home country.
– Your own insurance
– Any personal travel or other personal expenses during the placement.
Refundable security deposit
– Refundable programme deposit – to ensure that Au Pairs are responsible and meet the expectations of the host family we will require a small security deposit which will be refunded upon satisfactory completion of the programme