Experience the warmth of New Zealand’s welcome as part of the Au Pair Link family! Create lasting memories as you become one of the family and part of our network of au pairs – the largest in the Southern Hemisphere! Discover our enchanting landscapes and famous hospitality as you experience life in one of the world’s most popular travel destinations. As part of our early learning programme you’ll get support from our team of qualified teachers, as well as access to regular playgroups, activities and events. With Au Pair Link it’s all taken care of!
AU PAIR 123:
Our most popular program, offering you the opportunity to learn professional childcare techniques and helping children under-5 to discover and explore their own unique skills and interests. 6-12 month placements, 30-45 hrs/week
AU PAIR WHIZ:
Our early childhood program for qualified or highly experienced candidates, providing an opportunity to truly master your skills in a sole charge early childhood position. 6-12 month placements, 30-45 hrs/week (for candidates with an Early Childhood Education degree or diploma + 6 months experience OR one year’s full time experience with under 5s)
AU PAIR ASSIST:
Our short-term placement option for candidates already in New Zealand, allowing you to join a family pretty much immediately and is ideal for enthusiastic working travelers who want a rewarding short-term job before continuing on their travels. 3-4 month placements, 25-45 hrs/week
AU PAIR MATE:
Can you be an older sister or brother to share common interests with a loving Kiwi family? Whether it is playing soccer, riding horses, teaching another language or supporting your children in their daily life – we are looking for a range of au pairs who will suit different family needs. Our friendly team of Candidate Managers will work with you to find your perfect match! 6-12 month placements, 25-45 hrs/week
What you’ll also get!
As an au pair in New Zealand with Au Pair Link, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Find your “home away from home” living with a New Zealand host family for up to twelve months
- Make a real difference to the lives of children – helping them to learn and grow
- Receive support from an early childhood teacher (your Programme Manager) – there to make sure you are receiving the support you need while you are here
- Benefit from our playgroups, fun child outings and childcare training workshops
- Experience some of the most breath-taking landscapes the world has to offer
- Make lasting connections with the warm and generous Kiwi culture
- Enhance your English language skills
- Have the adventure of your life!
Applicants for this position will need to obtain a valid NZ working holiday visa.