The Job Offer
EA Ski and Snowboard training provide first class support from start to finish including on-hand program managers who will meet you, show you the local deals, guide you through the visa process (if necessary) and show you where the powder is… You will leave home with the security of a guaranteed job offer and once you finish training, you will be working with a team of qualified instructors and resort staff who will become your newest mates! You will have the opportunity to earn money and ski on your days off. Yes.. we make it that easy for you!
Training Programs & Resorts
With 8 world class resorts to choose from, there is guaranteed to be a resort to suit you.
- Club Med, Sohoro – Guaranteed salary package and accommodation provided
- Evergreen, Happo-one – Japan’s largest and most famous ski resort
- Canyons Snowsports School – Work in 4 different resort areas, Yuzawa, Nozawa Onsen, Minakami and GALA
- Hakuba SSS, Iimori Goryu Snow Resort – Offering the best terrain in Hakuba for the development of skiing
- Nozawa Onsen Snow Resort – One of Japans most superb and expensive winter sports area
- Naeba International Snow School – Popular resort close to Tokyo (lots of people needing lessons)
- Rusutsu Resort – Famous for consistent snowfall and some of the deepest and lightest snow!
- NEW RESORT coming soon!
Click here to see if you qualify to become an instructor!
EARN BACK YOUR COURSE COSTS!
Sign on to a 2018/19 course at Club Med resort to receive a fully-inclusive internship package and the chance to earn the majority of your course costs back! Club Med provides our interns a guaranteed salary, after living costs and expenses you will net an average of $800 to $1000 USD each month!
Kicking off in November 2018, the next season of northern hemisphere Instructor Courses will offer the same high-quality training program which EA has offered to interns for 10 years. Our experience and relationships with snow schools across the globe have enabled us to provide a guaranteed job offer before you even leave home, so with this security in mind you can confidently make plans for next winter and secure your spot as an EA Intern. Once you find out if you qualify our training consultants will discuss the most suitable resort options and full costs with you, so you can decide which resort most suits your ability and is best in line with your winter goals.
How do I find out more?
Click apply online to see if you qualify for an instructor internship and get access to our free guide to becoming an instructor!