Do you want to teach English in the Czech Republic?
- Are you a native English speaker?
- Are you age 21 or above?
- Are you looking to get paid to teach English abroad in the Czech Republic or elsewhere?
- Looking to take a professional TEFL certification course?
With an International TEFL Academy TEFL TESOL certification & lifetime job placement assistance, you will hold an internationally recognized qualification that will enable you to get paid as an English teacher in the Czech Republic & in 80 countries worldwide. Known for its beautiful cities like Prague & rich cultural traditions, the Czech Republic represents one of the top job markets for teaching English in Central Europe.
Who is International TEFL Academy?
We are one of the largest TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification schools in the world training over 3,500 new teachers a year, people just like you. Up to 95% of our students do not have a degree in Education, they simply want to get paid to teach abroad and make a difference while traveling the world. All of our TEFL courses & internationally accredited & are taught by experienced university-level professors. All graduates receive lifetime worldwide job placement assistance & access to exclusive networks of 10,000 alumni across the globe.
How does it work?
You become TEFL certified in 4 weeks full-time (in-person TEFL classes) or 11 weeks part-time (online TEFL classes). With lifetime job placement assistance, you interview for teaching positions and choose the right school and country. Once you are TEFL certified, your certification and access to job placement assistance are lifetime so you can use them to teach in as many countries as you wish.
What Kind of Job Market is there for Teaching English in Czech Republic
- A solid hourly wage affords English teachers in the Czech Republic to live a comfortable life while they are employed. Schools typically offer 20-25 hours per week of work, leaving plenty of time to travel and explore.
- Typical first-time English teacher in the Czech Republic earn 16,540-26,900 CZK per month; this is enough to cover basic expenses (rent, transport, food, etc), in addition to going out several times a week and regional travel on weekends or holidays.
- Most English teachers will interview locally in the Czech Republic in September/ October & again in January; International TEFL Academy provides our students & graduates with the resources, contacts & guidance needed to set up interviews.
- Foreign English teachers (including non-EU nationals like Americans & Australians) can get legal work permits to teach in Czech Republic (we provide guidance to our students on the work visa process).
How can you learn more & get started?
Click on our link to request your free brochure; you will receive a free brochure and speak with an expert admissions advisors to go over all of your options & questions regarding job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options and financial matters like salaries & start-up costs. We are happy to speak with you as many times as you need, and our online resource library features hundreds of article, FAQs, testimonials & videos to help learn about all aspects of teaching English abroad.