Skydive day...or not

Community   »  »  Blogs   »  Skydive day...or not

Skydive day…or not

Updated 6 years, 10 months ago

After a difficult night trying to sleep for Joe we woke early to a very cloudy day. We were suppose to be doing our skydive at 10.30 but at around 10 the weather still hadn’t picked up and we got a call from the skydive company saying that the plane wouldn’t be going up yet and they would give us a call at 11 to let us know whether we would be able to go. We spent another tense hour sitting around in the apartment waiting for the call. At 11 they phoned back and let us know that the skydive would be put on hold until 8am tomorrow. Joe relaxed slightly but now had a whole extra day to get scared! We spent the afternoon sitting down by the pool in the corner trying to avoid the wind.

Share this Blog with Your Friends...

Use your social channels to let your friends and followers know about this.

Leave a Comment Below...

Love this, or have something to add? Why not let the community and the author know in a comment below? Please be aware that comments are moderated, self-promotion or abusive behaviour will get you banned, and rel="nofollow" is in use


Loading comments ..