Skydive day…or not

After a difficult night trying to sleep for Joe we woke early to a very cloudy day. We were suppose to be doing our skydive at 10.30 but at around 10 the weather still hadn’t picked up and we got a call from the skydive company saying that the plane wouldn’t be going up yet and they would give us a call at 11 to let us know whether we would be able to go. We spent another tense hour sitting around in the apartment waiting for the call. At 11 they phoned back and let us know that the skydive would be put on hold until 8am tomorrow. Joe relaxed slightly but now had a whole extra day to get scared! We spent the afternoon sitting down by the pool in the corner trying to avoid the wind.

Whether you’re a newbie traveller looking for help or a backpacking veteran with words of wisdom to share, our community is waiting for you.

Join the Community
[contact-form-7 id="4" title="Contact form 1"]