Lion Walking & Breeding Project
Your work will assist in helping this project to continue and, over the long term, will also hopefully contribute to preventing the decrease in the lion population in Africa.
- Walk alongside lions as part of the pride and enjoy the exhilaration of being part of a hunt as the young cubs learn to stalk their prey
- Work on the world’s leading programme for the release of lions back into the wild
- Experience the African bush in a very special way. You will be actively involved in a number of conservation activities
- Immerse yourself in local Zimbabwean culture
- Take advantage of optional trips to see more of the area’s spectacular wildlife areas in neighbouring Botswana or Zimbabwe including the enormous Hwange National Park, with the chance to walk with rhino at Matopos National Park and visit the lion rehabilitation programme’s breeding base
- Make friends for life with the other international volunteers on the programme
What you'll gain from doing this project:
- An exciting, never-to-be-forgotten adventure into African bushland.
- New skills, more confidence, a greater understanding of a different culture, invaluable personal and professional development.
- An entry on your CV or résumé that will demonstrate your initiative and caring qualities ... and make you stand out from the crowd in the job market
- The enormous satisfaction of contributing to the conservation of lions in Africa, and knowing that you made a difference
- And best of all ... an unforgettable experience!
What to do next:
Talk to us - We're there to help you. Most of our team are ex Travellers volunteers and are ideally qualified to offer advice and guidance because they know what you're looking for. They'll help you find your perfect project - and then make it all happen!
If you’d like to apply for this project. Visit our website and complete the application form. As soon as we receive it, we’ll liaise with you and then start making your travel adventure happen.
It’s as easy as that.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Travellers Worldwide should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.