Backpacker & Gapyear Insurance
Backpacker, Longstay and Gap Year Travel Insurance
Automatically save 15% when you buy online.
When planning an extended trip abroad the budget is extremely important; however it is vital that you invest in quality and specialist backpacking travel insurance before you depart. Although travel insurance may seem like a luxury which can be ignored, it will prove invaluable if you face a holiday disaster.
At Holidaysafe we offer a range of Backpacker and Longstay policies, so you can choose the right cover to suit your budget and trip. Our Backpacker policy is perfect for anyone travelling with just the pack on their back – no frills cover for a no frills trip - however we still include cover for the essentials. At the other end of the scale, our Longstay Plus policy offers cover for anyone who wants higher levels of cover during their extended trip abroad, perhaps to work or study, including cover for gadgets and much more.
Holidaysafe’s range of Backpacker and Longstay policies include the following benefits…
• One month’s cover starts from just £9.33, and cover for longer trips starts from as little as 22pence per day.
• Award winning travel insurance! Our Longstay Plus policy was awarded 5/5 stars by independent researcher Defaqto in 2014, and our Longstay policy received a 4 star evaluation.
• Trips to Europe and World Wide can be covered up to 24 months in duration.
• Multiple cover options, so you can choose the best policy for you.
• Cover for lost, stolen and damaged gadgets as standard under our Longstay policies.
• Cover for studying and working* abroad.
• Cover for people up to 40 years old on our Backpacker policies, and up to 75 on our Longstay policies.
• Discounts for couples.
• Two return trips home (up to 21 days each) included without breaking your cover.
• Cover for cancellation, medical emergencies, repatriation, personal liability, travel documents, cash, and hijack is available, plus much more.
• Cover for over 100 sports and activities included free of charge, with the option to extend and include many more.
• We also offer a doctor managed emergency medical helpline, which is available 24/7.
• If you decide to prolong your trip, you can extend your cover whilst away (as long as your entire trip is no longer than 18 months in duration).
For more information, visit Holidaysafe.co.uk or view our Backpacking Travel Insurance Video;
Enjoy what the world has to offer, with Holidaysafe.
Please be aware that we do not provide cover for anyone participating in manual labour, which is defined as work involving the lifting or carrying of heavy items in excess of 25Kg, work at a higher level than two storeys or any form of work underground.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Infinity Insurance should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.