Backpacker & Gapyear Insurance
Backpacker, Longstay and Gap Year Travel Insurance
Automatically save 15% when you buy online.
When planning an extended trip abroad the budget is extremely important; however it is vital that you invest in quality and specialist backpacking travel insurance before you depart. Although travel insurance may seem like a luxury which can be ignored, it will prove invaluable if you face a holiday disaster.
At Holidaysafe we offer a range of Backpacker and Longstay policies, so you can choose the right cover to suit your budget and trip. Our Backpacker and Longstay policy is perfect for anyone on a tight budget, but still looking for essential levels of cover. On the other end of the scale, our Backpacker and Longstay Platinum policy includes cover for gadgets, trip disruption and changes in FCO advice - plus much more.
Holidaysafe’s range of Backpacker and Longstay policies include the following benefits…
• One month’s cover starts from just £12.12, and cover for longer trips starts from as little as 27pence per day.
• Trips to Europe and World Wide can be covered up to 24 months in duration.
• Multiple cover options, so you can choose the best policy for you.
• Cover for lost, stolen and damaged gadgets is avilable.
• Cover for studying and working* abroad.
• Cover for people up to 75 years old (depending on duration and destination).
• Discounts for couples.
• Two return trips home (up to 21 days each) included without breaking your cover.
• Cover for cancellation, medical emergencies, repatriation, personal liability, travel documents, cash, and hijack is available, plus much more.
• Cover for nearly 100 sports and activities free of charge, with the option to extend and include many more.
• We also offer a doctor managed emergency medical helpline, which is available 24/7.
• If you decide to prolong your trip, you can extend your cover whilst away (as long as your entire trip is no longer than 24 months in duration).
Enjoy what the world has to offer, with Holidaysafe.
Please be aware that we do not provide cover for anyone participating in manual labour, which is defined as work involving the lifting or carrying of heavy items in excess of 25Kg, work at a higher level than two storeys or any form of work underground.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Infinity Insurance should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.