Wildlife Photography, South Africa
- Work closely with a professional photographer in world-class settings, including Big 5 reserves
- Take your photography to the next level, whether amateur or semi-professional and learn how to develop your photographic skills from capturing to editing
- Contribute toward important conservation initiatives using photography as a tool to do so
- Live on and enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of a small private game reserve in the South African bush
In your first week you will be taken through an intensive photographic workshop with our on-site professional photographer. The following three weeks you will practice what you have learnt and develop new techniques working toward your individual talent and style. You will take part in various activities such as Big 5 photographic game drives, sleeping out in our tented Big 5 bush camp, macro opportunities at Kinyonga Reptile Center, shoot landscapes at the natural wonder of Blyde River Canyon and have the opportunity each day to capture stunning sunrises and sunsets on the Dumela Lodge property itself.
PHOTOGRAPHY DOING GOOD
You will spend time in the bush photographing the spectacular wildlife and landscapes of the Greater Kruger area. From each four week project cycle the top selected images stand a chance to be hosted on our online photographic database which is used for 3 purposes:
- Conservation education in the local communities
- Offered free of charge to any NGO’s for conservation awareness or education
- Stock photography generating funds for local conservation efforts
Use your photographic skills to asist our resarch projects through the compiling of animal ID kits and mini birding and other species guides. When you are not out photographing you will take part in conservation work which can include alien plant removal, snare sweeps and bush clearing and you may also get the opportunity to assist with other individual tasks in order to help you make your impact whist here on project with us.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. African Impact should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.