PR & Marketing Internship in Madrid
• Choose to intern in one of the most important firms in Spain/the world or a smaller, fast-growing entrepreneurial firm!
• Come up with new and fresh ideas on sales and how to reach targets.
• Advise & strategise on all aspects of Marketing - your decisions will influence how the marketing budget is spent and how this will most benefit the company and sales.
• Assist with PR and press releases, and liase with important journalists, newspapers and magazines
You can expect to learn:
• All facets of PR & Marketing in practice
• The workings of a great company
• How to conduct oneself in a high level office environment, in the context of a different culture & language - a skill much sought after by employers worldwide!
• A thorough overview of the fast-paced PR & Marketing world
Due to local visa regulations it should be noted that these internships are learning, educational experiences and therefore unpaid.
Who is it for:
University students/graduates/postgraduates with a keen interest in PR & Marketing
Crucially, we are able to offer a wide variety of rewarding roles in our partner firms with zero Spanish language requirement. The majority of the professionals in the firms speak very good English enabling us to make this a wonderful opportunity for even non-Spanish speakers.
The accommodation & all the other benefits!
Your choice of either a private bedroom in a family homestay or a private bedroom in a shared apartment. All accommodation options are of high quality & are situated in the nicest and safest areas of Madrid.
In addition to a first class internship, great accommodation and a public transit card covering all your transport costs in Madrid, you will receive 24/7 support on the ground from our local, full-time team. This includes thorough pre-trip information, a welcome orientation and welcome package on arrival, airport pick-up & ongoing assistance throughout your stay.
We have a large number of international participants at all times in Madrid, and organise regular social & cultural events, thus providing you with an excellent network of friends and contacts from all over the world!
What are you going to get out of it?
• A major boost to your resume – intern with a fantastic organisation!
• An incredible learning experience – learning from high-calibre PR & Marketing professionals
• A cultural immersion – Madrid is one of the most exciting cities on earth.
• An amazing personal experience – new and exciting experiences, the time of your life!
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. The Intern Group should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.