Madrid Business Internship
According to your skills & interests, you will be placed in either the business development or research & development team of a leading international business in Madrid.
This is a unique opportunity to enjoy a fun, dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment in the very heart of Madrid.
The office works in both Spanish and English, enabling us to make this a wonderful opportunity for even non-Spanish speakers.
You can expect to learn:
• The challenges facing a leading international business in Madrid
• How to conduct oneself in a high level office environment, in the context of a different culture & language - a skill much sought after by employers worldwide!
• A thorough understanding of the specific team sector you are allocated to according to your skills & interests
Due to local visa regulations it should be noted that these internships are learning, educational experiences and therefore unpaid.
Who is it for:
University students/graduates/postgraduates with a keen interest in international business.
The accommodation & all the other benefits!
Your choice of either a private bedroom in a family homestay or a private bedroom in a shared apartment. All accommodation options are of high quality & are situated in the nicest and safest areas of Madrid.
In addition to a first class internship, great accommodation and a public transit card covering all your transport costs in Madrid, you will receive 24/7 emergency support on the ground from our local, full-time team. This includes thorough pre-trip information, a welcome orientation and welcome package on arrival, airport pick-up & ongoing assistance throughout your stay.
We have a large number of international interns on our program at all times in Madrid, and organise regular social & cultural events, thus providing you with an excellent network of friends and contacts from all over the world!
What are you going to get out of it?
• A major boost to your resume – intern with a leading international business in Madrid!
• An incredible learning experience – learning from high-calibre professionals in the business sector
• A cultural immersion – Madrid is one of the most exciting cities in the world
• An amazing personal experience – new and exciting experiences, the time of your life!
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. The Intern Group should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.