Emerging Markets Engineering Intern
Indura Group is an industrial giant with a market capitalisation in excess of $1.5 billion. Specialising in metalworking, gas, welding, equipment provision and general power this multinational has offices in 20 countries around the world, with a specific focus on Latin America.
You can expect to learn:
• How engineering & business is conducted in Latin America
• The challenges facing a rapidly growing emerging economy
• The workings of a top-tier engineering firm in Latin America
• How to conduct oneself in a high level office environment, in the context of a different culture & language - a skill much sought after by employers worldwide!
• A thorough understanding of the specific sector you are allocated to according to your skills & interests
Due to local visa regulations it should be noted that these internships are learning, educational experiences and therefore unpaid.
Who is it for:
University students/graduates/postgraduates with a keen interest in engineering.
The accommodation & all the other benefits!
Your choice of either a private bedroom in a family homestay or a private bedroom in a student residence. All accommodation options are of high quality & are situated in the nicest and safest areas of Medellin.
In addition to a first class internship and great accommodation, you will receive 24/7 emergency support on the ground from our local, full-time team. This includes thorough pre-trip information, a welcome package on arrival including mobile phone with key support numbers, airport pick-up, safety orientation & ongoing assistance throughout your stay.
We have a large number of international students at all times in Colombia, and organise regular social & cultural events, thus providing you with an excellent network of friends and contacts from all over the world!
What are you going to get out of it?
• A major boost to your resume – intern with a top-tier Latin American engineering firm!
• An incredible learning experience – learning from high-calibre engineering professionals
• A cultural immersion – Colombia is one of the most exciting countries in Latin America & the press is buzzing about its future.
• An amazing personal experience – new and exciting experiences, the time of your life!
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. The Intern Group should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.