Internships abroad can offer fantastic opportunities to combine travelling, work experience and making a contribution to the global community. It can be a challenging experience with much to learn, but it will ensure that you have as much experience as you can in your chosen field to stand out from the crowd to future employers. If practical experience for the field or industry you’re interested in is required then these projects can provide the perfect opportunity.
Ranging from medical & healthcare projects to journalism internships, taking part in an internship abroad is an ideal way to maximise your future career prospects while travelling. The opportunity will be a chance to gain new skills, meet new people, travel to new places; all while learning more about conservation and environmental ethics or helping a community develop.
We have internships all over the world. Here is a small selection of our placements:
• Work as a journalist or photographer at a newspaper in exotic Fiji
• Train as a divemaster or marine conservationist in unique Madagascar or in a protected marine research park in Tanzania
• Gain medical experience while helping at a local clinic in India or Nepal
• Contribute to a new and much-needed nutritional program backed by the Fijian government
• Work in the field for a conservation NGO and work towards a role as a field conservationist
For more info on our internships abroad, visit our website, click on “Apply Now” and fill in the short application form. An advisor will then call you back to discuss your plans and help find the perfect placement.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Apply now by clicking the button below and filling out the application form on gapyear.com. Frontier should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.