Work On Australia's Gold Coast
Available Positions: Receptionists and Food and Beverage Attendants
Pay Rate: $16-20/hr
Start Date: December 2015
Location: Gold Coast
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are currently looking to hire Receptionists and Food and Beverage Attendants on the sunny Gold Coast of Australia. This is beach living at its finest. The Sheraton Mirage is looking for experienced servers to ensure guest satisfaction by delivering product quality and consistency and executing excellence through the entire guest experience. Give personalized guest service and connect emotionally to guests.
ABOUT ALLIANCE ABROAD GROUP
Alliance Abroad Group loves Australia. So much - that we want everyone to be able to experience it. Which is why we do what we do. Work with luxury resorts, bars, restaurants and hotels across the country to get you a great-paying job in an amazing location. It's our Work Experience Australia Program and it is totally awesome.
• Your job is GUARANTEED before you depart.
• Your job is GUARANTEED for 6 months. (We can get you another one for an additional 6 months if you want to stay a full year)
• You get the BEST SUPPORT in the business before you depart, upon arrival and throughout your entire program.
AAG has a team of professionals located in Austin, Texas and Melbourne, Australia to ensure your experience is as fulfilling & safe as possible. Our program includes:
• Guaranteed placement before you depart
• Professional Resume review
• Guidance through the interview process
• Help finding safe, affordable housing
• 2-night accommodation upon arrival
• 24/7 support and 24-hour emergency number
• Tax file number
• Travel medical insurance options
• Orientation and training
Get started for $300 USD. Yes, there are more fees & costs associated with this adventure - but the great thing is that you will earn money. On average $13,000 AUD in 6 months.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Apply now by clicking the button below and filling out the application form on gapyear.com. Alliance Abroad should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.