This client facing role is suitable for a person with great communication skills who enjoys working in a fun environment right in the heart of downtown Melbourne. With over 10 years in the field, the company is expanding exponentially, with major plans to establish at least 2 more offices across Australia.
- Coordinate schedules and manage clients’ paperwork and details
- Manage clients to make referrals for their next step
- Day to day maintenance of the database
- Provide excellent client care by fielding questions and inquiries
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- A friendly and interpersonal telephone manner
- First rate organizational and time management skills
- A strong work ethic and dedicated attitude
- Energetic but mature and professional attitude
- Self-motivated and self-driven to solve problems, adapt to situations and overcome challenges
- Travel experience is an asset
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Alliance Abroad should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.