Japan Ski Instructor Job & Training
The Job Offer
EA Ski and Snowboard training provides first class support from start to finish including on hand program managers who will meet you, show you the local deals, guide you through the visa process (if necessary) and show you where the powder is… You will leave home with the security of a guaranteed job offer and once you finish training, you will be working with a team of qualified instructors and resort staff who will become your newest mates! You will have the opportunity to earn money and ski on your days off.
Ski Instructor Courses in Japan include:
• Accommodation with everything you need and close to the resort so you can chill out with new friends and relax in between your ‘study’ (powder) sessions.
• Employee Season Pass
• Training and Level 1 Exam
• Guaranteed Job Offer
• Fun, excitement, adventure and more….
Training Programs & Resorts
With 6 world class resorts to choose from, there is guaranteed to be a resort to suit you.
• Club Med, Sohoro - Guaranteed salary package and accommodation provided
• Evergreen, Happo-one - Japan’s largest and most famous ski resort
• Canyons Snowsports School - Work at 4 different resort areas, Yuzawa, Nozawa Onsen, Minakami and GALA
• Hakuba SSS, Iimori Goryu Snow Resort - Offering the best terrain in Hakuba for the development of skiing
• Nozawa Onsen Snow Reosrt - One of Japanʼs most superb and expansive winter sports area
• Naeba International Snow School - Popular resort close to Tokyo (lots of people needing lessons)
Book Early and Save
Sign on to a 2017/18 course before December 15th to save up to $1000 and enjoy flexible payment terms.
Kicking off in November 2017, the next season of northern hemisphere Instructor Courses will offer the same high quality training program which EA has offered to interns for 10 years. Our experience and relationships with snow schools across the globe has enabled us to provide a guaranteed job offer before you even leave home, so with this security in mind you can confidently make plans for next winter and secure your spot as an EA Intern. Once you find out if you qualify our training consultants will discuss the most suitable resort options and full costs with you, so you can decide which resort most suits your ability and is best in line with your winter goals.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. EA Ski & Snowboard should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.