Winter Ski Jobs - Commis Chefs
As Commis Chef you will assist the Chef de Partie with food preparation and ensure all cooking duties within the kitchen are carried out responsibly. Reporting to the CDP, Sous and Head Chef you will help with the day-to-day running of the kitchen. This superb role enables you to learn all aspects of how a kitchen works and develop new skills in a fun and adventurous surrounding.
- To co-operate and assist the CDP, Sous and Head Chef in all aspects of their work
- Assist with food preparation
- Ensure high culinary standards and presentation of foods at all times for guests and staff
- Responsible for the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen, stores and back of house areas
- Help maintain a safe and clean kitchen in line with hygiene regulations
- Prepare and cook breakfast, children’s lunch and high tea and evening meals
- Prepare staff meals
- Assist with deliveries and stock control
- Ensure HACCP records are maintained at all times
Abilities and Skills
- Hard working
- Present a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Confident and professional with a calm demeanour
- Organised, self-starter
- Health & Safety Food Hygiene certificates
- Implement HACCP procedures
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
Package and Benefits
- Return travel to/from UK
- Medical insurance
- Comfortable accommodation
- All meals
- Discounted drinks and beauty treatments (dependent on resort)
- Lift pass, ski equipment hire and discounted lessons for beginners
- Smart uniform
- Holiday concessions for friends and family
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to work year-round
- Management development
About Mark Warner
Mark Warner specialise in superb activity holidays to top ski resorts in Europe and beautiful beach locations in the Mediterranean. Our holidays are perfect for everyone from families, singles or couples to groups of friends.
Who We Are
With 40 years’ experience we have grown into one of the most highly regarded independent travel companies in the UK. We have received numerous accolades and are very proud to have recently been voted ‘Best Family Tour Operator, Best Activity & Adventure Operator, Best All Inclusive Operator’ and to win silver for ‘Best Ski Operator’.
We continue to be market leaders for family holidays and each year employ over 1,500 staff to work in our overseas resorts. With 50,000 clients travelling with us across our summer and winter programmes we see an incredible 40% rebook future holidays. Much of our success is attributed to the high quality of our staff and their dedication to outstanding customer service.
Looking for a Career or just a one-off Season?
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you’re looking for a short-term challenge or career development, Mark Warner offers a rewarding adventure and fantastic opportunities whatever path you choose.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Mark Warner should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.