South America Autumn Expedition
3 weeks Intensive Spanish Lessons
You'll start your expedition with intensive Spanish lessons in Bolivia's beautiful capital, Sucre, with the option to explore the city in the afternoons and venture further afield at weekends!
4 weeks Volunteering in Bolivia & Peru
Join us in the Bolivian Amazon at the Inti Wara Yassi wild animal sanctuaries for 20 days. Help to construct essential infrastructure whilst caring for a rescued monkey, puma or ocelot! You'll also get to visit our charitable partners in Peru, in the shanty town of Villa Maria, and spend 10 days volunteering with the local children and communities.
6 weeks Breath-Taking Expedition
We take you off the tourist trail from the Salar de Uyuni to the Bolivian Altiplano, from the Amazon to an Andean peak! 4x4s, white water rafting, kayaking, trekking to Machu Picchu… and the list goes on and on!
All food, accommodation, activities and internal transport included in our price for the entire 14 weeks.
Projects overseas can give huge benefit, but if badly managed, can be extremely damaging - do your research and make sure your impact is a positive one!
Quest Overseas guarantees that we will not:
- Give false hope or promise anything to a project that we cannot actually do
- Put our volunteers at risk, physically or emotionally
- Exploit our volunteers- we have no secrets about our aims and long term goals
- Drain our Bolivian and Peruvian project partners financially- 100% volunteer expenses covered by the participants, not the local community
What Quest Overseas will do is:
- Provide all funds for the construction project to be completed, as well as finance to maintain it into the future
- Work directly with our local project partners- only people who live the project can really tell us what the communities need
- Provide dedicated project managers who ensure all our volunteers have a responsible and efficient use of time
- Give these animals who have suffered so many injustices in their lives, a chance to enjoy a decent quality of life in their natural habitat
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Quest Overseas should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.